You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 17, 2021, 10:28:05 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Do you feel lucky...?
Do ya?

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Can I add my Discord Tag to my Thread?  (Read 477 times)

Offline Zack SeamusTopic starter

• Supreme Knight
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • It's all about writing.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Can I add my Discord Tag to my Thread?
« on: May 09, 2020, 08:47:36 pm »
It would be easier if people could just see my Discord username (the only place I RP currently) and add me there since I don't log in here very often to check on PMs

Offline Blythe

• Genie
  • Carnite
  • [FtM: He/Him/His Pronouns]
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Can I add my Discord Tag to my Thread?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 08:55:04 pm »
It would be easier if people could just see my Discord username (the only place I RP currently) and add me there since I don't log in here very often to check on PMs

If you are advertising in the non-forum RP section, you can add your Discord handle to your non-forum request thread itself.

You can also add it to your forum signature (as specifically forum signatures are not visible to unapproved members) or your Ons and Offs thread itself on the main forums.

Discord links--whether your personal handle or a server link--cannot go in the 1x1 forum RP request threads, the two group request boards, or the non-adult RP request section, though, as those are visible to unapproved members, and we do not permit offsite contact info to be shared in places unapproved members can access.

Offline Zack SeamusTopic starter

• Supreme Knight
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • It's all about writing.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2020, 09:10:03 pm »
If you are advertising in the non-forum RP section, you can add your Discord handle to your non-forum request thread itself.

You can also add it to your forum signature (as specifically forum signatures are not visible to unapproved members) or your Ons and Offs thread itself on the main forums.

Discord links--whether your personal handle or a server link--cannot go in the 1x1 forum RP request threads, the two group request boards, or the non-adult RP request section, though, as those are visible to unapproved members, and we do not permit offsite contact info to be shared in places unapproved members can access.

Thank you very much for the fast, and clear response :)

Offline Blythe

• Genie
  • Carnite
  • [FtM: He/Him/His Pronouns]
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2020, 09:10:58 pm »
Thank you very much for the fast, and clear response :)

Most welcome, and glad I could help!