Snowball's Request Thread (M for F)

Started by Snowball, May 04, 2020, 11:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowball

Hi, I'm Snowball, I've hung around here long enough that I figure it was time to start a request thread. It's a first iteration thus far, expect more in this space!

About me.
- I play Dom Male for smut scenes. I play M/F pairings. (I'm open to playing females in the context of a broader harem RP, see below!)
- Cuckolding and cheating is an off for me. Please check out my O/Os for a bit of elucidation on that! (And please just take a look anyways, I'll definitely check yours!)
- I'm a huge fan of Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Historical settings, but I'm open to others!

Plot Concepts, or the thing you're actually here to see!

Harem

Probably my most wanted concept of all. If you're interested to play a bunch of girls against my harem protagonist, I will be overjoyed, please contact me so we can work this out. As harem scenarios always result in imbalanced workloads, I'd be happy to play some of the female characters at times.

The Adventuring Party
Based on the Enthralled series by Prax Venter - an incredibly niche piece of erotica :P Don't worry if you haven't read it. I'm open to deviating pretty far from the source material anyways.
Essentially, the pitch goes that the male character is in a fantasy world where he can 'enthrall' and take several women as his companions. They fight alongside him, and he has magical powers that boost their abilities.
When they've completed quests and defeated monsters, the acquired experience goes to MC, and he has to transfer it to the women through sex acts before they can spend their acquired experience points.
I can see the overarching story going in a lot of different directions, so I'll end it here!

Dom/Sub

The Warlock
In a DnD universe, a female warlock's patron has strange demands of her.
Option One: The patron is enigmatic and strange, but she realises over time that appealing to his sexual appetites tends to produce better magical results for her.
Option Two: The patron is more explicit about this, demanding that she perform steadily lewder acts to receive his favour. Perhaps she'll face some dire circumstances in her adventures, and hence has no choice but to offer more to her patron.

O/Os

Status: Getting a bit busy, but expected turnaround within 3 days at the longest.