The Ultimate Narcissist (F/F, Twinsest)

Started by Roses of May, April 30, 2020, 11:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roses of May

Farrah is gorgeous and she knows it.

Rich, red hair flows and tumbles in large, voluminous waves down her shoulders.  Her blue eyes simply pop in contrast to her alabaster skin and freckled face.  Her features are well defined, sharp, yet soften in just the right places.  Long, shapely legs, wide hips, and full breasts make her just unbelievably desired.

She sees it in herself and wants herself in desperate, sexual hunger.

Lucky for her, Farrah is an identical twin.

YC looks like an exact copy of her from the cut of her hair, to her weight, even to the style of clothes she wears.  Not that she has much choice in the matter.  Soft spoken and usually just following along with what her "older" (by like...five minutes) sister wants, YC is at the mercy of Farrah's narcissistic ways.  Whether that's because she wants to be because she likes the attention and passionate sex between the two of them or because she has no self esteem and feels like Farrah loves her, therefore giving into the delusion that its about her and not just about Farrah herself, is up to you. 

I don't have a super, well defined plot for this idea, but it is something I've had sort of free floating in my head for a while, so I thought I would put it out there.  Maybe YC ends up meeting someone that actually shows a genuine interest in them (who I would also write) and wants to pull away from Farrah (Which would obviously generate some conflict).  That's one idea off the top of my head, but I'm interested to hear other ideas as well!

If this catches your interest, feel free to PM me! 

Roses of May

Reopening this plot idea as the first partner I tried this with and I didn't quite have the same vision for the story and therefore mutually decided to part ways.

I know now a little more of what I want out of Farrah's twin, though.  I would definitely like for Farrah's twin not to just be a submissive doll to her twin's whims.  The twin would definitely be into Farrah, at least on some level, but denies to herself that its really a toxic relationship that isn't giving her everything she needs and really only benefits Farrah.  Sort of a fucked up love triangle between Farrah, Farrah's ego, and her twin sister. 

I don't want Farrah to end up being a bully.  She's not mean (at least I don't want to write her as mean), she's just...well, as the title implies, the Ultimate Narcissist. 

Roses of May

So I'm still looking for someone to play this story out with.  I did get a few suggestions from my writing partner Wyatt that perhaps Farrah's twin could be intersex, futa, whatever you want to call it.  I will admit, its not something I've played around with a whole lot, but it is an interesting angle.

It would give Farrah an upper hand in a way, if she has made her twin out to feel like having a cock makes her a freak, but Farrah accepts her for who she is, drawing her further into Farrah's trap of always having her little mirror around to dress up and manipulate.  Like I said in my last reply though, I really don't want Farrah to be an outright bully.  More...cunning and kind of worse really than if she were just a bully.

I had started to write up in my first attempt to launch this story that Farrah was out to be in fashion and create her own clothing line.  Seemed like a fitting dream for someone who is so in love with themselves and thinks they should be admired by everyone.  So having her own clothing line and being in fashion seems to fit that.  And obviously her twin is her model, her little test doll for her to dress up and show off.