You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:56:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fantasy RP Ideas...  (Read 416 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Fantasy RP Ideas...
« on: March 07, 2009, 07:14:03 PM »
Hello, all; I've been taking a hiatus for a while, and I've had an urge for a new RP- While I'm fairly particular about the quality of writing for my RP partners, I'm thinking of two 'quickies', both fantasy-based...With an emphasis on hot, raw sex. While there's an element of fantasy rape in both, I prefer the girl (me) to 'get into it' at the end...

1.) Into The Labyrinth:
A lovely adventuress ventures into a classical labyrinth, in search of fame and fortune. Unfortunately, she hasn't counted on the minotaur lurking within...Especially when it wants more than her blood.

2.) Goblin Makes Good:

A wretched, disgusting little goblin working at a tavern, with a low, animal cunning and knowledge of herbs, has the night of his life when he finds a way to coerce a sexy adventuress into, well, sex...

Offline seeker619

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Fantasy RP Ideas...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 07:27:25 PM »
Hi this is seeker619.  Like your second idea if you care to elaborate pm me.  I have some of my ideas listed just by your requests.  I made them a few hours ago.  If you like you can look at them or simply elaborate on your second idea.  Hope to hear from you.......take care

Offline iridum248Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »
Yep, just PM'ed you.

Offline Darthvegeta800

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 07:37:49 AM »
The first has potential for a nice casual rp.