You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 09:56:38 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Sub!Futa  (Read 247 times)

Offline ArkanielTopic starter

Looking for Sub!Futa
« on: April 30, 2020, 06:35:43 am »
Hi, the title is pretty self explanatory.

I’d love a one on one game with a bondage to Extreme theme, where I play a dominant Male and you would play a Futanari.

The gender(?) of the writer playing the futanari, I have no preferences for. All writers are welcome!

Some specifics that are all negotiable:

- I intend to play a heterosexual male that is dominant, preferably human or a shifter with a human form.
- I could also play, depending on preferences, a Male and his wife that somehow acquire a futanari for a permanent threesome, both of them dominating the futanari
- on the setting I am pretty open. Can be science fiction, modern day, urban fantasy or higher fantasy with magic.
- on the race of the futanari, much is negotiable as well, though I would prefer a mostly human/humanoid character
- kink wise, many things are negotiable, there are only a few hard offs from my side: no other male characters are involved, no scar, no gore, no vomit. Everything else is negotiable.
- I would greatly prefer it is the futanari had both sexes, physically.

If interested, please contact me.