You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2020, 02:57:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Midnight in the West (M for F)  (Read 180 times)

Offline Jack StoneTopic starter

Midnight in the West (M for F)
« on: April 29, 2020, 02:34:50 PM »
The whiskey… the anger… the pain… They had all gotten to him…  Driven him to the brink of insanity. He would have been completely unrecognizable to anyone who would have known him in his previous life. The former family man—husband to a wife, father to a daughter, owner of a successful ranch—was drunk almost to the point of delirium as he stood in the strange house with a gun pointed at the homeowner’s head. Two bodies already laid dead on the floor, but it was this particular man that Jack was really after.

“You murdered my kin,” Jack growled, his voice seething with fury. His body swayed as a result of his indulgence, but his hand stayed steady and true. Jack’s eyes were narrow slits, so bloodshot that it would have been impossible to recognize their brilliant green color.

“Th—this is all a misunderstadin’, mister,” the man in front of him pleaded. “I swe—.”

The man’s words were cut short as Jack used the broadside of his revolver to whip the man hard across the jaw, sending a spray of blood and shards of broken teeth to the floor. The man collapsed, cradling his face. It was then that Jack used the heel of his brown leather boot to kick the man in the forehead, sending him flying backwards until he was splayed out on the ground. Stepping on the man’s sternum, Jack eyed the dead bodies on the ground… one of the dead females was wearing his wife’s wedding ring… a ring he had custom-made just for her.

“This ain’t no misunderstandin’, you son’bitch,” Jack growled before spitting on the man’s face. “This here is yer funeral.” Jack brought his revolver back into position, taking aim at the man’s forehead before pulling back the hammer. Then… that’s when he saw it. Despite his drunkenness, Jack was able to see a figure moving in his peripheral vision, but when he turned to look at the figure, it had vanished. Jack’s gaze returned to the man on the floor. “Now who the fuck is that?!” he yelled.

Enter your character.

Who will that character be? Will it be the man's young daughter? His young wife?

I'm looking for this to be a dark game, a very dark game filled with abuse and anger, action and adventure, but romance is also a possibility if you're interested, though it would have to be a very dark, twisted, abusive sort of romance. I want this to be a completely gritty western story centered around a man who just wants to watch the world burn after he lost his family and the poor girl who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm interested in including all manner of kinks, and I have virtually no limits for this game. Everything is fair game as long as it's a natural fit into the story.

If you're interested, send me a PM.