You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 11:55:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Predator RP  (Read 194 times)

Offline mannikTopic starter

Predator RP
« on: April 29, 2020, 05:41:03 AM »
So been playin lots of Predator: Hunting Grounds lately, and it has me craving a predator themed story, a rare request around these parts, but one I hope someone finds intriguing. Instead of the usual Male pred and female human idea (which I am more than happy to discuss if that's what you'd want) the idea I have is of a female Pred and a human of either gender.

The premise is basically the predator society has a problem...Their numbers are declining due to a combination of their high risk warrior/hunter society and the fact their females are only receptive to breeding once every three hundred human years or so...and of the yautja that are born, very few make it to adult hood...and those that do usually get themselves killed trying to prove their honor and valor in battle. Such is the yautja way, but it will in but a few more generations prove the downfall of their species.

To combat this, the empress and a genetic scientist begin a project to combine Yautja genetics with that of a somewhat physically similar species that has the trait of near constant fertility that might curb the decline in their population....humans. The Empress herself carried the child, while the geneticist provided the male portion of the genetics, with just a tiny bit of human spliced in to provide the needed traits.

This drastic plan to alter their people's genetics was taken as an insult by many hunting clans, calling it a bastardization of all that they are as a species....which it might very well be. That lead to civil war among the yautja....

Anyway, the child and her protector wind up in an ambush by Yautja purists, and are forced to crash land near a human settlement...a hunt ensues in which the protector becomes fatally wounded, entrusting the still teenaged yautja female to a human who had proven him/herself honorable in the defense of his settlement from the yautja purist attack.

Where things go from there and the exact details (like time period...modern day, or future) is up for discussion. But that's the basic idea I have floating around in my head. I was hoping to play the yautja female in this, but wouldn't mind allowing any prospective partners that role if they prefer. Writer gender doesn't matter to me.

Images for inspiration