You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 09:02:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: From agent to cartel wife  (Read 221 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

From agent to cartel wife
« on: April 21, 2020, 10:11:11 AM »
This is something thats been on my mind for a while, and hopefully, I can find someone to play it out with. I was thinking that i would play either a DEA or ATF agent, that fits, who is part of a raid on a cartel property, or an arrest in a city. There was a firefight, and in the confusion, the Cartel leaders wife was accidentally killed. He investigates,and discovers that my character fired the fatal shot, waits a month,then has me kidnapped from my apartment and taken to a private hospital, where he has me altered to look Latino, think Sofia Veraga, or close to her.

I would be hypnotised to think that I truly was his wife, to marry him, speaking perfect spanish and accented english, living the life of a cartel leaders wife, until five years later, when he undoes the hypnosis, to make me aware of what and who I've become.

I do hope I can find someone to play this out with me, and if someone has an idea, feel free to suggest them.