You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Watchmen Inspired Superhero RP: (NC-E)  (Read 439 times)

Offline PhantomPistoleerTopic starter

Watchmen Inspired Superhero RP: (NC-E)
« on: March 06, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »
Hi, I'm gauging interest in a Watchmen inspired superhero RP?  I was tempted to put this in the large groups section, since I would like to play a heterosexual f/m/m in a gritty, post-modern setting with superhero themes.  I'm not precisely looking for a solo, but I'm not looking for a BIG group either.  I wouldn't mind adding another female lesbian or male to the game.

Essentially, I'm looking to play a complicated archer who has a chip on his shoulder about being looked down upon by more powerful superheroes.  He has formed a little alliance with two other superheroes (powers optional), and the three are young, liberal and promiscuous friends who genuinely love one another.  Things become complicated when both male characters develop feelings for the female character.

The source of my character's anger is that his mother, father and siblings are all superpowered heroes.  They don't know that he's a costumed hero...  this could play into pseudo-incest scenes later on in-game.

I would also like to RP superheroines in peril situations; while the two superheroes are scouring the city looking for their friend, she would be in the clutches of the League of Villains, horrible monsters and, mwahaha, tentacled aliens.

Em, I think that the correct player should be open to accepting the fact that having two men sleep with her is a normal occurrence?  I find myself somewhat taken aback for saying that, but I think everyone should be clear on what it is I'm trying to get from the game.

Please PM me if you've any interest!

Offline Sephora

Re: Watchmen Inspired Superhero RP: (NC-E)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »
Sent you a message ^^.