You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 27, 2021, 09:47:42 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for M/F role play partner, long term (: I’m flexible and open-minded.  (Read 460 times)

Offline MuffintopTopic starter

• Lady
  • Threesomer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I really don’t have many preferences as I am trying to branch out and grow my roleplaying skills and experience.

If anything I would like to ask you to share your preferences with me, so I can try them out. (:

I do especially like anything survival, fantasy, or sci-fi. Let me know if your’e down. (:

Offline chaosDesigner

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
Hello! I've just been accepted and I was looking for a partner to start something. I also have a few years of experience in writing and RP, and I would love to share some of what I know with other people, to help them! Maybe we can brainstorm a scenario together? I do have some cravings right now, based on RPs I did before which never really got anywhere, so we could discuss that!

Offline KalatoBakala

• Subby little Kitty
  • Legate
  • Enchanted
  • Spank me Master
  • View My Rolls
Hello i saw your request and would love to see if we could make something work out between us in a story. I'm free most of the day and my time zone is EST(Eastern Standard). Looking for a long term partner myself to roleplay with and would love to see what we could come up with =3

Offline AngelLawliet

• Legate
  • Seduced
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • View My Rolls
Hello, was wondering if you liked fandom RPs? Particularly anime.