You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Low Level Marvel Superhero Rules (TSR) Silver Age Watchmen-gere Game  (Read 743 times)

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

http://www.heroplay.com/features/rules/marvel.php

Rules are free anyone care to take a crack at an violent, sexy, dark and comic series authentic as possible Silver Age Heroes in the Watchmen alternate universe.

It should be fairly lower powered I would think with all heroes having some kind of foible, maybe during WWII would be fun.

The rules are free and I think as a player it should stick to the basic ones with any powers kind of low key IF any is possessed by a hero or heroine.

Just an idea if we can get a GM.

Online Doomsday

Re: Low Level Marvel Superhero Rules (TSR) Silver Age Watchmen-gere Game
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »
Holy crap, is this the FASERIP system of Marvel? I didn't think it was very popular, but I've been playing it with my friends for the last few months.

Expressing 200% interest.

Offline RubySlippersTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »
Well I'd rather play not run. But I have some ideas for doing characters I was thinking everyone rolls on the high-tech wonder chart adding +2 column shifts nothing over Amazing and the average stats used as in for Good/10.

Powers a total of 40 divided up evenly between powers for example you could get one big power, or a few weaker ones.

OR they could trade these in for extra talents 1 extra talent per 5 points.

After all many seemed not to have powers just guts and training, maybe some gadgets.

Just ideas but we need a GM.

Online Doomsday

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 08:50:42 PM »
I've never GM'd before, so I can't say whether or not I'm a good one, but if we can drum up some more interest, I might try. I have every .pdf of the Marvel TSR game on my computer already.