You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 27, 2021, 04:02:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question Regarding Images  (Read 332 times)

Offline MalkavianTopic starter

• Your Twisted Demiurge • Satanael's Bastard Child • Bride of the God-Emperor • Cthulhu's Beloved Yandere • The Goblin King's Obsession • Silverhand's Wet Dream
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • No great mind exists without a touch of madness.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Question Regarding Images
« on: April 12, 2020, 09:40:47 PM »
I would just like to clarify something, to ensure I'm working in compliance with the site rules.

We might be beginning a Buffy RP shortly, and I'd like to set it around the time of season one. In that, Buffy is 16 (which I believe is allowed under the rules), and Sarah Michelle Geller was 19 at the time (based on my math). Does this mean that images can be used of her from the show, or would she not allowed to be pictured on the site?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Lexandria

Re: Question Regarding Images
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 09:54:18 PM »
As long as the image is of someone who is 18 years of age or older, it is permitted. However, since the character you are playing is under 18, we do not permit faceclaims that show nudity for those characters, even if the person in that faceclaim is over 18.

• Your Twisted Demiurge • Satanael's Bastard Child • Bride of the God-Emperor • Cthulhu's Beloved Yandere • The Goblin King's Obsession • Silverhand's Wet Dream
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 09:58:51 PM »
That's entirely fine. I doubt such images of SMG exist, and I wouldn't use them even if they did!

I just wanted to be sure that I can use a picture of SMG as Buffy when she's being RP'd as 16, even though the actress when she plays her is much older. Happy to hear I can do so and not cause any issues with the site rules - always safer to check!

Offline Lexandria

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2020, 10:06:37 PM »
That's entirely fine. I doubt such images of SMG exist, and I wouldn't use them even if they did!

I just wanted to be sure that I can use a picture of SMG as Buffy when she's being RP'd as 16, even though the actress when she plays her is much older. Happy to hear I can do so and not cause any issues with the site rules - always safer to check!

Absolutely, thank you for checking!

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 10:07:38 PM »
No problem! Thank you for your prompt response!

Offline Lexandria

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 10:10:14 PM »
 ;D