My regular Story thread

Started by Sir Wolfgang, March 06, 2009, 03:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfgang

Hey everyone,

Rather than posting a new thread each time I come up with a new idea, they'll all go on here. And to think, it only took me three weeks on here to figure that out. Anyway, after watching a Burn Notice marathon yesterday, I decided that a spy game would be awesome.

It's barely a concept right now, and I'm open to any plot and character ideas you may have. Maybe some sort of rival spy game, or something where a spy falls in love with a civilian, and must decide between the woman he loves, or his career.

Foxy

How about a spy and a crook? Like as in the 007 film 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969)'  wew Bond meets the duaghter of the head of a crime syndicate.   

Sir Wolfgang

Hey everyone,

Here's my newest idea.

Diarmuid Flynn never understood why his parents named him what they did. He was always teased, whether it was for being small, or his grey eyes and brown hair. He was smart in school, and became a professor of Irish History. He knew the legends of the ancient kings, but never put much weight into their tales of magic and elves. That is, until she arrived, callin him the forgotten King. And wanted his help. Suddenly Diarmuid finds himself engulfed in a massive conflict, one that threatens the world he knows, as well as the one he has just discovered to be real.

I'm looking for lots of swordplay from both charaters, and some possible magic from the female character. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Sir Wolfgang

Alright everyone, I've got a new idea. I don't have names or descriptions for characters yet, mostly a title and a basic story. Check it out, and let me know if you're interested.

Me and Mrs. Jones... and Mrs. Jones' Sister

A young man meets an older woman, who is currently married, and the sparks fly immediately. Things are hot and heavy, but the man has a secret. That secret is the woman's younger sister, who the man is also seen with. Naturally, sparks of a decidedly different nature will fly when one or both of the women learn of the man's transgressions.

This story needs someone willing to play both female charaters, or two females to play the roles of the sisters. Also, the conflict can be temporary, the women are always welcome to share him between themselves. Fire me a PM if you're interested!

Sir Wolfgang

I know its been a while since I last posted a story idea, but I've actually got a few of them now.

The Coach's Secret (I know, the title sucks, but it's what I've got right now)

Tim O'Donnell has just been named the head coach of the girls' soccer team at (insert college name here). A late 20-something hotshot of a coach, O'Donnell was no shock as a hire to help get the team on track. However, what would be a surprise to the average fan is his proclivity for players, that is... having relationships with them.

What I'm looking for: Someone willing to play the female player, starting at the first practice (before the relationship starts). You don't need any kind of knowledge of positions or anything like that in regards to soccer, I can fill you in on whatever you need.  The roles can also be switched, with you playing the role of a female coach, and me taking on the visage of the player, who would be male. I'd also be open to an f/f combo for this, but bear in mind that I've never played as a woman before, and therefore will probably not be terribly good at it. If you'd rather use a different sport, as well, that would be fine with me.

I'm sure there are more in my head, but that's what I can extract at the moment.