You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 28, 2020, 05:07:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pulling the Threads back (M4F)  (Read 413 times)

Offline Tmii3Topic starter

Pulling the Threads back (M4F)
« on: April 10, 2020, 10:23:47 PM »
Hi there guys how are you doing? I'm coming at you guys with another idea that might be fun for some, but I don't expect it to be for all. I want to tell a long term story with twists in turns, but let me get into what I'm looking for in a partner.

*Detail, detail, detail. I love detailed responses that have a bit of nuance to them. Something that I can read over and over and get something knew from it. I usually write around 3 to around 7 paragraphs per reply. But length can always be discussed while we plan out the roleplay.

*Frequency.  So I'm more about quality than quantity. I tend to post at least once a day if I get the chance too, but I do have to work. I understand if you have to take extended periods of time away from the rp. Real life always comes first. Just let me know first please.

*Characters. I only play Original characters. I don't feel comfortable playing as, or against canon characters. Sorry if that is a deal breaker for some. I tend to play male character, against female or futa characters for my partner. I love futas so don't be afraid to play one with me.

*Kinks. I'm really open kink wise. Only limits being underage play, scat, and death.

*Realism. This is going to be based in reality, so no outlandish things please.

Now for the plot. I would like to do something that encompasses the entire globe as a new terror organization seemingly springs up out of nowhere and does major damage to the western world. Attacks in America, Russia, Germany, and The UK. At first, people thought it was some group from Syria, sending our characters there to investigate whoever took responsibility for the attacks, but they soon come to realize that none of it makes sense. That there was more going on that meets the eye. This revelation sends them all over the globe, pulling at threads trying to figure out who is truly behind the  attacks.

Going more into it.I was actually thinking some sort of chemical attack in a big city would actually start off the attacks.It could be some deadly attack in a busy building. Maybe at a church on Easter Sunday. Causing a massive panic. Then maybe Africa, maybe Egypt and Libya a rebel group seemingly gets a lot more power suddenly. Better weapons, and even some tanks. They soon take over the countries governments and that's where our character come in. Maybe one of our characters were on the church attacks, while the other was on the Rebel group investigation. After discovering that the two might be related our character our brought into a task force where they further investigate the two occurrences. In the task force they have to play the political game and dig into places where no one wants them to go. Are you comfortable playing multiple characters? I feel like having npcs there might add to the story quite a fair bit. If not that's okay. But i would like to hear more from you on this one.

The Jackals

An alternative idea to this, is the Jackals. A mercenary group that has gained massively in the past few years. They take their soldiers from all over the world, a true multicultural army. They have made their base in Egypt, near Cairo and the area around it has seen massive economic growth. Though as they gain and gain in power would they stay as a just a large company or look to expand their power? I would love to play a soldier inside of the organization. Taking on jobs that become increasingly more dangerous but higher paying, while the politics back home become even more insane.

I would also love for our characters to go through some deep stuff. Seeing so many people being crushed by the wars that are going on, and the bullshit politics that stop them from going after the bad guys. This could get into some dark stuff. This story is not for the feint of heart at all. Things like torture would be involved inside of this story. If you are okay with that, then hit me up! I would love to start brainstorming with some of you guys!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:33:49 PM by Tmii3 »

Re: Pulling the Threads back (M4F)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 08:34:14 PM »
Added the Jackals idea!

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 04:35:30 PM »
Bump bump bump

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 01:11:20 AM »
Bump

Online Chi

• ~~~ TSE's favorite Ω ~~~ The Ginja Ninja ~~~ When our LEADERS talk of WAR it is THEM who should go to battle, NOT the mothers' sons and daughters!
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: A sailor on the Seas of Fate, with neither rudder nor sail...How shall I prevail?
  • Jedi on the streets, Sith between the sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 07:35:57 PM »
And then we find out it was the Canadians behind it all! Never trust the nice guys! (is Canadian LOL)