You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 05:31:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A biker girl body swap roleplay  (Read 482 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

A biker girl body swap roleplay
« on: April 09, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »
This is an idea ive had for a while, but have never been able to play out with anyone, but its been on my mind lately, so here goes.

I would play an FBI agent, or other law enforcement personnel, part of a task force assigned to bring down an outlaw motorcycle club, think Sons of Anarchy, but it doesnt have to be completely like that. After a few months, we make our move, only theres an explosion, any evidence is lost, and I wake up to find myself in the body of one of the bikers women. Her man would have been high up, and be privy to information that could bring them down.  I would find  myself trapped as her, do I adapt, or work from behind the scenes to help my former comrades to bring them down. Either could happen in this.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know and we can play it out.

Offline RykerBlack

Re: A biker girl body swap roleplay
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 03:18:04 PM »
This would be really fun! Im in!

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »
Hi, its been a while, so i'm offering this one again, hoping.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2020, 09:51:08 AM »
Hi, its been a while, so I'm offering this one again, hoping that someone wants to play it out with me.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 09:19:22 AM »
hi, its been a month, so I'm offering this one again,hoping for someone creative to see it and play it out with me.