You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 10:30:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some demon-themed RP, please? (F for anyone)  (Read 234 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Some demon-themed RP, please? (F for anyone)
« on: April 03, 2020, 08:47:18 PM »
Hello there!

I haven't posted any ads for some time and I decided to try finding a RP again... This time around, I'd be interested in a RP dealing with the subject of demons!

Specifically, I'd be interested in a RP about fantasy-style demons or modern horror / creepy urban fantasy demons (think more Hellraiser and similar stuff than, say, The Exorcist). I'd be open both for a serious, dark story, as well as something more sweet and romantic (even though I wouldn't want the demon(s) in the story to stop being, well, demons and become just "horn-headed magical people").  Some ideas I'd be interested in include:

• a princess, the last living heir of a kingdom freshly conquered by a demonic Dark Lord being brought to him / her to face... enslavement? Gradual corruption? Involuntary demonic transformation? Even a darker fate?
  • a modern-day female occult dabbler accidentally summoning a demon and being abducted to the demon's realm
  • a young king discovering his late father's secret: a beautiful demoness imprisoned in a magical vault
  • a not-so-bad demoness being captured a sorcerer / modern-day demon hunter / angel
  • something else?

Basically, I'd be interested in a story that would explore the "demon condition" a little, as well as the situation of people who encounter, get enslaved by demons etc. In such a story, I'd prefer to play a female character (whether this character would be a human or a demon would depend on the scenario). Although there are some scenarios I'd like to play a human male encountering a female demon...

So... any takers? If any of this grabs your attention or gives you inspiration, PM me and let's talk! :)