You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 15, 2020, 12:11:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Caravanserai [Event - Angel & Demon Dinner Party]  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

Re: Caravanserai [Event - Angel & Demon Dinner Party]
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2020, 11:09:38 PM »
Name: Angel Elizabeth
Date | Time: 7 July 20
Wearing:

Five foot five inches tall walking staff wrapped in satiny white cloth, with halo attached to the top of the staff. Small feathered wings.
Tagging: Sepia

The next thing to catch the redheads attention was the astoundingly rainbow dress of the newcomer. There wasn't an instant spike of physical attraction to her, like Elizabeth had for several other ladies in the room, but she was interesting. Perhaps the stranger reminded her of Becky, Elizabeth's one and only friend she hadn't grown up with?

But the dress was gorgeous, and the woman's movements enticing. The redheads long, slender fingers once again twitched towards her shoulder, where her sketch pad usually was kept, but she didn't have any of her supplies/comfortable way of interacting with the world...  Keeping it at a distance through the lens of a camera, or in a form she could understand and control with her sketch pad.

So Elizabeth just leaned on her tall staff and watched, enjoying the show.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2020, 08:52:03 AM »
Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 7 July 2020, 8 pm
Clothing: Black suit, horns, Phantom mask
Tagging: Rafaela, Apollo

"Apollo." Joseph greeted him with a nod. "Good evening, Miss Rafaela." He blew his smoke away from them as they continued to talk. It seemed as though they were getting on rather well. Stubbing out his cigarette, he would walk off, letting the two of them have each other to themselves, figuring himself to be more in the way than anything else.

Offline Strega

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2020, 12:30:19 PM »
Name: Rafaela Camerino
Date | Time: July 7th, 8pm
Wearing: As shows in photo
Tagging: Open, Apollo, Sepia

"Unforgettable?" Rafaela pondered. "You certainly are. Gods condemn those who forget them, and I wouldn't like to experience their divine wrath."

Rafaela smiled in this enigmatic way she usually did. It was never a wholehearted smile, the seed of pure joy. It was always mingled with something else, something that you could not name. As if, she wouldn't give her smile away that easily, but always demonstrated a sample of it.

"I would love a drink, if you would be so kind. A glass of champagne. And after that, I would love to sing with you one more time.  Opportunities to sing with gods should not be missed, should they?" she said smiling, looking at Apollo with her vast, blue gaze. He was indeed like a deity, with his perfect skin, the regal posture of his, the confident way he looked at her. If someone told Rafaela that Apollo was the owner of Caravanserai, she had no reason to doubt it. Whenever that man entered a room, he owned it immediately. Everything became his, as there was no other way for things to be.

"After all, I think we might have an audience tonight, take a look," she told Apollo, while looking at the girl in the white dress was seemed to be lost in her own musical world. She used to be like that, in another life. But now, she had fallen from grace, and others had taken her place in the heavenly realms of music.

Offline Gannameade

• Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Ma gives a damn is busted!! #HerDaddy #CIWYATMS #FrontorBack
  • Nuttin' tween us but distance & Death!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2020, 10:58:32 AM »

Name: Apollo King
Tagging: Open, Rafaela, Joseph

‘Mmmm.’  Apollo’s eyes fell on Sepia briefly for a moment, not at all being rude to the lovely woman he was currently with.  He stood there looking surely like a demon, studying her for even that brief time.
The dress left no doubt about the angelic among them.  He gave his nod of attention as Joseph left as quickly as he had come.

“Hmm seems that we feel the same in that regard.”  He smirked his devilish smile as she seemed to be intent on charming him, which she didn’t have to try that hard but not that he didn’t mind anyone finding his dark chocolate tones attractive.

“Gods maybe, but Goddesses…missing the chance to spend time with them is a crime of epic proportions.”  He looked his lips watching his companion seemed to be truly regal in this devilish environment.  He found himself missing their time together however brief it was in the moments that they had shared.  He wasn’t sure if it was right of him being the lord of hell tonight…but he did plan on raising some if the opportunity presented himself.

“They came to see you!”  He looked at her then in the direction she gestured, she too was taking in Sepia as the woman made that dress look quite fetching.  He was one that admired beauty.  “You are still an angel to me my dearest Rafaela.  If you will excuse me you requested a drink.  I shall return.”  He moved away kissing her hand as he did so thinking a cheek would be formal but they had shared more, but he wouldn’t push for more than she was willing to give.

Offline Strega

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2020, 04:26:29 PM »
Tagging: Open, Apollo, Sepia

Rafaela watched Apollo heading towards the bar. Everyone can teach you the proper way to walk, straight with the head high up. Grace though, is a gift. Confidence is a gift. That man's manners and posture were graceful, and if they were rehearsed, it never showed. They flowed so naturally that it was impossible not to get trapped in his 'snare'. Rafaela had met a lot of people in her life, important and less important, people who had everything and people who looked as if they had everything. She never thought that another person would catch her eye ever again, yet here he was, a man of colour way younger than she. She wondered if she was just getting old and being around the presence of a young and attractive man was just a bandage to her wounded ego.

"Nonsense," she thought. She fished in her little purse for her pipe and lit another cigarette. She did the mistake of smoking without it before and she hates that her glove smelled of smoke. She removed them and left them on the table.

The girl in the white dress was still swirling to the sound of an inner music, and Rafaela thought that she looked both alien and fitted in this room, swirling among all those fairylights and the flowers that decorated the restaurant tonight. It was a challenge for the waiters to not disturb her dance, but they were professionals in being discreet and efficient.

Rafaela made a small nod, lifting her hand slightly, calling one of the serving men over. The young man was definitely not prepared for Rafaela's request, and hesitated in giving her an answer, so she demanded for the person in charge.

"I would like for a piano to be brought here, in the restaurant, please."

"Right away, miss Camerino. It will be ready in 10 minutes."

"Thank you, sir. You are most kind."

She knew, of course, that no matter what she asked for, she would have it. For it is not just that she was one of the best and most prestigious customers of Caravanserai, it was also that she was a friend to the manager of the hotel.

Offline Gannameade

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2020, 06:41:09 AM »

Tagging: Open, Rafaela, (M) Sepia

Apollo went to get a drink for the two of them, he still passed by Sepia tempted to stop.  He gave a polite wave licking his lips as he enjoyed the view waiting for the drinks to come as he stood at the bar.  He looked over his shoulder watching Rafaela even from this distance she was still a lovely stunning woman.  Why did she not have a paramour was anyone’s guess.  He noticed a bit of change as someone she was speaking too attempted to balk he realized that would not bode well for them.  She had a commanding presence alone and she would not be denied.

When the drinks in hand, he returned he heard the tail end of the conversation and smiled lightly.

He gave her, her drink.  “Did you get what you wanted?”  He said realizing the tone of his voice that seemed to wash over her and the gaze of his eyes as he looked at her, even now his gaze was hungry and she could easily be prey if she allowed herself to be.  Even now a part of him wondered how long it had been since she truly let her hair down.  The devil in him wanted to know on several levels.

Offline Strega

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2020, 07:38:34 AM »
Date | Time: July 7th, 9pm
Tagging: Open, Apollo

Rafaela was smoking her pipe, and smiled a hint of a smile to Apollo's question. Was it a question though? Was he just teasing her? Whatever his purpose was, her answer was honest with a tint of arrogance;

"I always get what I want."

She make a small gesture with her hand, prompting Apollo to take a seat opposite her. I asked for the piano to be moved here, in the restaurant. I am sure the rest of tonight's guests won't mind. Who would really mind listening to a charming young man's music and velvet voice, tell me?" she said teasingly and took the glass of champagne that he brought for her and made a small toast.

"To your honey voice, and to one more night of listening to its singing."

Offline Gannameade

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2020, 06:24:41 PM »

Tagging: Open, Rafaela, (M) Sepia

He watched her smoking and wasn't nearly as phased by it the scent was different.  He watched her smile and didn't shift or waver with his eyes that spoke to more than a hint of his desire.  He arched an eyebrow as she was as bossy as she was lovely, it brought a smile to his own lips as he gazed upon her.  "So what is it that you want tonight my dearest Rafaela?"  He said his lips caressing the glass that held the drink for them, for now.

"Or the lovely songstress that can truly bring the notes that would gives angels pause."  She was very lovely and charming and he was always open to enjoy her company.

"You make that sound as if I would be singing by myself?"  He looked at her questioningly.  "I know what I want...as well my lady and that is you joining me!"  He said it in such a tone that it wasn't a request, even though he could have been asking for much, much more in his statement of want.  He let his tongue slide over his lips as he looked at her his dark as still assessing all of her once more.

Offline SepiaSunfury

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2020, 09:51:08 PM »
Name: Sepia Sunfury

Date | Time: July 7 | Just after 8 pm
Wearing: Angel Costume
Tagging: Elizabeth, Open

Sepia had planned to stop dancing after one song, but the feeling is so intoxicating, she keeps right on dancing through the next one. Perhaps if she dances as an angel for long enough she can become…

After the second song, she finds herself too tired and dizzy to continue. More than that, she is so thirsty. She looks for someone who looks like they work here and asks for water. Then she sort of flops into the nearest chair.

She raises her eyes at last to see who else is here and what they are wearing. If anyone is looking her direction she will lower her gaze quickly. The woman leaning on the tall staff seems to have no one to distract her and seems interested, almost as if she is sketching Sepia with her eyes. ‘Okay, Sepia, you need to make friends to survive. Get your ass up and say hello,” she thinks to herself. With a little grumpiness, she pushes herself up to stand. She walks over to the woman with the staff, truly curious about her. She lifts her hand to extend it and offer a handshake, “Hi, my name is See…” She had forgotten to drop the stick attached to the end of her right wing and almost hits the woman. “Omigosh, I’m so sorry!” she gushes, blushing immediately and trying to figure out how to fix her faux pas. She drops the stick which swings at a precarious angle. She dives at it and quickly realizes the more she reaches, the farther away it gets, eventually figuring out that she needs to turn her entire body away and use her left hand to stop it from swinging. Embarrassed beyond speech, she collapses into a nearby chair and covers her face and bright red cheeks with her hands, elbows on the table.

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2020, 10:29:41 PM »
Wearing:

Five foot five inches tall walking staff wrapped in satiny white cloth, with halo attached to the top of the staff. Small feathered wings.

Yeah, the woman definitely had Becky qualities beyond the big... Chest. She seemed so happy in her world of colors and movement. Elizabeth was a little bit jealous, in some ways, but she was surprisingly good at keeping her emotions bottled up, especially from people who didn't know how to read her.

Leaning on the staff, a very practiced motion, Elizabeth held out her hand. "Nice... To.. " The redhead trailed off, surprised by the sudden flailing of the woman. Raising an eyebrow, the normally composed and even distant woman had to giggle.

Leaning on the table, cradling her staff against her cheek, she continued as if nothing had happened. "Nice to meet you. I'm Elizabeth. So is Cee short for C3P0? Sorry, nerd joke. "

Offline SepiaSunfury

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2020, 11:08:22 PM »

"Sepia," she says through her fingers, still not ready to uncover her face. "My name is Sepia."

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2020, 11:16:51 PM »
Wearing:

Elizabeth nodded, like that was a perfectly normal name, and having a conversation with a blushing, hidden faced woman was perfectly normal. "Like... The color? The tint of old photographs? Is that a family name?

So Sepia of the past photos, what brings you to Caravanasi? I really like your dress."

Yeah, she was rambling. But she was feeling oddly social, despite the awkwardness with the veterinarian, and then the doctor. Socializing was hard, but the poor girl seemed even more flustered than Elizabeth ever got. Well, almost ever got...

Offline SepiaSunfury

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2020, 08:08:56 AM »

The woman’s friendliness helps Sepia come out of her hand-shell. She smiles slowly. Some people out there were just good at conversation, good at making new people feel comfortable. She admires how easy it seems for the woman and how natural the conversation flows. Perhaps this is a true extrovert and she has picked the right table to stumble upon.

“You know it? Most people have never heard the word,” she starts warming up, “Yes, it is definitely a family name,” and her eyes suddenly go very dark and her gaze focuses beyond and behind Elizabeth’s face. She blinks a few times and nearly shakes her head like a dog waking up to bring herself back to the moment. “Um, a need to get away? I guess?”

Luckily the woman keeps right on going past these difficult topics. “Oh!” Now she grins. “I couldn’t believe Bits and Bobs had it. It was kind of in the back, I think I was the first one to see it." And then she thinks about all the dancing she did and wonders what people thought. It’s not like she was an actual dancer or anything.

“Um, I forgot your name already. And what brought you to Caravanserai? And I like your dress t-” Sepia’s words kind of peter out as she realizes she is now parroting back every question.

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2020, 10:10:00 AM »
Wearing:

The redhead nodded, though she would have been baffled at being called an extrovert for the first time in her painful life. "Yeah, I'm a photographer and artist. I know all kinds of weird words about tint and hue... Azure, burnt umber, carmine. celadon. cerise. cerulean. charcoal. chartreuse...ecru. fuchsia. Etcetera."

Noticing the dark look, she nodded. "One of those kinda vacations. Got it. Say no more.

I'm not sure if I could pull off the outfit, but it looks nice on you. I loved my dress in the store, but the more I look at it, I feel like I'm the angel of overdone wedding gowns.

I'm Elizabeth. Please don't shorten it. I'm.... Huh. How to explain... I guess my... Mentor, friend... Thought I.... Was stagnating in... Home, Savannah..  so she sent me out her to see... If anything changes." Sighing, she rubbed at her eyes. "Yeah. Turns out rich pretty boy there" she pointed to Apollo

"Is my childhood best friend..." Only friend.... "And it's pure coincidence he's here... And yesh. Just wandering around taking photos and stuff."

Offline Strega

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2020, 04:28:45 AM »
Date | Time: July 7th, 9pm
Tagging: Open, Apollo

What did she want? This was a question Rafaella had no answer to, so she did not give one. It was true that she did not know what she wanted. After all, she had always been living for the day, for the moment. An impulsive woman, who hardly ever let logic dictate her life. She had the resources needed to hire others to be sensible about the things that needed to be done after all. And she . . . she would only follow her passion. Her singing, the stage, the lights, the people.

So tonight was another night for Rafaella without a real goal or a prefered outsome. She would let the night unfold and reveal the hidden paths she could follow. And she would chose the one that would stir her being more.

"Of course I shall, but I am afraid that alcohol and smoke is not the right kind of preparation for a good performance. And I am not used to mistakes," she told Apollo, her pipe in her hand. She got up, took her purse and gloves and wrapped her arm around Apollo's arm. "Shall we go then?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 04:29:49 AM by Strega »

Offline SepiaSunfury

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2020, 10:02:19 AM »

Tagging: Elizabeth, Mentioned: Apollo, Open

“A photographer?” Sepia is distracted and interested. “Could I see some of your photos?”

“I think your dress is gorgeous. I don’t think it’s overdone at all, well not for a party like this.” Sepia looks at it critically, wondering if it would fit her, “I mean, who wouldn’t want to wear something like that? I mean, the beading is just gorgeous, and the lacy way it lays over your shoulders?” Her eyes show a little covetousness. “I simply love it!”

She stores the information about Elizabeth having a mentor/friend in case they run out of things to talk about later. Apollo does catch her attention though and she gives him an appreciative appraisal when he isn't looking. Perhaps Elizabeth might introduce them at some point? Although the woman in what looked like a velvet maroon (Cerise? Scarlet? Carmine? Sepia? No, she didn’t know color names the way Elizabeth did) dress seemed to have all of his attention tonight.

Offline Elizabeth Ecsed

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2020, 10:12:50 PM »
Wearing:

Blushing slightly, Elizabeth dug her phone out of her small white purse. "See? Uh, yeah, ok. " She thumbed it on, tapping away at it for a minute. "Figures the one time I don't have my camera..." She muttered.

Finally finding the website, she handed it over. It was largely photographs of landscapes, stars, the desert around the hotel, and cool features of the hotel itself. She had several shots of a majestic Barbary  sheep,  shiloutted against the sunset. Most of the photographs were traditional landscapes, but she also had a taste for unusual angles, creative compositions, and interesting tricks with reflections.

Yeah, compliments were clearly embarrassing the redhead. She looked away, blushing, fidgeting her hands on the staff. "..... I really do like the shoulders, yeah." She laughed awkwardly. "I'm going to show up at home with all these fancy dresses and everyone will wonder what the hell I did over here."

Hesitant again, she blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Where did you say that you are from, Sepia?"