Ashia and her Dark Desires ❤

Started by Ashia, April 02, 2020, 05:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashia

Ashia's Search For Partners

Welcome~

Hello fellow erotic scribes! This thread is to showcase a bit about me, what I like to write, some of my original characters, and what I look for in a partner(s) when it comes to the ideas of shared narratives! To be concise, I believe it takes a lot of faith and goodwill, and effort to create an interesting experience with another person, and in a lot of ways, you feed off of one another energy as the project comes to fruition and as the writing takes off! So with that in mind, I want my partners to know a bit about me before we jump into sharing ink and a blank page so to speak so that I can hone my chances of finding exceptional writing pairs down to even greater odds!

From an outside view, I'm looking for someone to write with as a friendly and accommodating partner who can be patient with my posting frequency (1-10 days), who is literate, and creative, and knows what they want. It's worth noting that my approach to writing is different than my wants in one case: I often do not know what I want, but can create better collaborative stories by adding and riffing off of your or our shared ideas! I like a partner to take the lead, concept-wise--but I'm happy to share my thoughts, and I guarantee that I'll breathe life and detail into the characters and world we create.

Ideally, I'd be looking for one or two more stories. As a writer, I enjoy all types of stories and I enjoy breathing life into your ideas as much as my own--but it's always nice when we want similar things out of stories. I prefer upfront communication and for the writing to be on E's forums, but I can be persuaded to use PMs if you feel safer in a less visible medium. I love 70/30 driven plots (smut/story) but can be persuaded to explore different balances, depending on the idea--but I am primarily here to write erotica, just to be clear! I write elsewhere for SFW ideas!

One final thought: I have a lot of art of my Original Characters (see below) and love to tell stories with them (they are designed to be movable in most fantasy mediums). It's worth noting that I'm not strictly tied to stories about them--just that they are there, and usable, if we want to explore ideas!

Please note that I am a writer who typically plays women over men in my fiction (often bisexual) as that works better for my sex drive and life experience..
I can and will play a man, straight or gay, and enjoy doing so on occasion, so don't be afraid to ask.
Check out my desires lists below and some of my story ideas for more details!
If they happen to match something you might be interested in, then, by all means,
please reach out to me! I will always welcome a Private message, so long as you are generous and respectful!

Here are some of my O/O's
!

Current Desires

Genres and Topics:
  • Horror | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Low-Fantasy | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Adventure | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Sci-Fi| ♥♥♥♥
  • High Fantasy | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Post-Apoc | ♥♥
  • Romance/Dark Romance | ♥♥♥♥
  • Modern Fantasy | ♥♥♥
  • Mystery | ♥♥♥♥
  • Supernatural | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Slice of life | ♥
  • Gang/Mobster/Revolutionary | ♥♥
  • Laboratory/Research  | ♥♥♥♥

Rarer Cravings:
  • Anime | ♥♥♥
  • Supernatural Fiction | ♥♥♥
  • Exalted RPG | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Call of Cthulu | ♥♥♥♥♥
[li]DnD Worlds | ♥♥♥♥♥[/li][/list]

Sensual Desires:
  • Non-Con/Dub-Con/Mind Control | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Cheating| ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Vampires | ♥♥♥
  • Beastly/Beastiality/Anthro | ♥♥♥♥
  • Light Bondage | ♥♥♥
  • Subs | ♥♥♥♥
  • Futa (receiving) | ♥♥♥♥
  • Tentacles | ♥♥♥♥
  • Incest | ♥♥♥
  • Group Sex | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Exhibition | ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Rough Play| ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Interracial| ♥♥♥♥♥

Non-standard ideas for me that I'm open to:
  • Light Torture | ♥♥
  • Westerns | ♥
  • Medium Bondage | ♥♥
  • Peircings[/b] | ♥
  • Romance! | ♥♥
  • Unfamiliar Game Systems | ♥♥♥
  • Fandoms | ♥

Additional Craving Thoughts:
    • Courtasan training
    • Scientists doing fun experiments

Please send me a PM if interested in a collaboration, as I want to keep this thread cleanish!

Occasionally I drop a teacup to the floor just to see it shatter; I'm disappointed when it doesn't pick itself up and come back together. Someday, perhaps.

Ashia

Current Stories

Partner
Thread/Method
Status
Lovely Complex
| A New Era in Mystic Falls | Forum Thread
Paused

Esoterica (ST)
| New World by Night: Coffin for Five | Forum Thread
Paused

Dashenka
| Out In the Open | Forum Thread
Paused

Dashenka
| The Island | Forum Thread
Paused

Wiggles
| Symbiosis | Forum Thread
Paused

delle
| Gabriela's Destiny | Forum Thread
Paused

TheDoctor46
| Keeping her at the top of her game | Forum Thread
Paused

IndoWriter
| Slow and Steady | Forum Thread
Paused

Occasionally I drop a teacup to the floor just to see it shatter; I'm disappointed when it doesn't pick itself up and come back together. Someday, perhaps.

Ashia

Stray Stories

Exalted Setting

Basic Idea: A game set in the world of Exalted, which blends Greco-roman ideas with Chinese myth and over the top action (although I'm fine to moderate here). Preferably dice/system-less with a creative approach to telling stories in the world. I know the setting well and am happy to start small and build out a story for our characters! See
Possible Themes: Romance, Violence, Mystery, Horror, Adventure, Fantasy.

Other ideas!

Basic Idea: I'm also open to exploring any mythos or ancient evil type stories and sci-fi alien type stories! I have never tried a 20's explorer/adventure style story, uncovering ancient ruins, battling cannibals, etc, and I think that would be a lot of fun, as well.

Possible Themes: The skies the limit!

Ashia

Original Characters

Saiya (NSFW Image)

Basic Idea: Warrior woman with a strong penchant for violence, conflict, challenge, and overcoming the odds. Loves a strong and capable lover.
Possible Themes: Romance, Violence, Mystery, Horror, Adventure, Fantasy, Cheating, Anthro.
NSFW https://i.imgur.com/OB5HyN5.png

Mady (NSFW Image)

Basic Idea: Servitor cyborg/human-AI who is looking to please her master. Capable and smart, she has a flaw in her design that keeps her from thinking of herself over others.
Possible Themes: Romance, Violence, Mystery, Horror, Adventure, Fantasy, Cheating, Anthro.
NSFW https://i.imgur.com/2pB4TQK.jpg

Ashia (NSFW Image)

Basic Idea: Sensual courtesan who isn't afraid to take what she deserves, but has a soft spot for the downtrodden.
NSFW https://i.imgur.com/sUykIqN.jpg

Nyia

Basic Idea: Songstress with a heart of gold but a meek vibe.

Ashia

Bumping my interest thread! Open to a story or two!

Have had a craving for cheating/adultery lately, but any of my above interests and characters/stories still work!

Ashia

Bumping for stories, especially around monsters.

Ashia

Bumping as I'm looking for a slow-burn romance in the cyberpunk world. Deep writing partner.

Please note: I post slowly but will post quality writing for this project to make the wait reasonable!

Ashia

Bump and looking for bestial / F stories, be it were creatures, animal friends, or monsters.

Ashia

Bump, open to a Drow Underdark story with monster play and dark, edgy kink

Ashia

Bumping for any of my usual ideas above or suggestions!

Ashia

Interested in a non-con / dub-con story about a team of scientists and security officials navigating a park of bio-engineered and modified dinosaurs.

Ashia