You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 01, 2020, 09:30:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Knock You Down, Make You Bleed [M/M, some M/F, Dom M Wanted, Historical Fiction]  (Read 375 times)

Offline SekahTopic starter

• A review on a fic I wrote called me the “Queen of Dark, Gruesome Non-con.” I think that fits. Bi as hell. Enjoys nice butts. All butts welcome.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Black ocean cold and dark, I am the hungry shark
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Fae have true names, their most jealously guarded secret. With the possession of their true name, they can be held in thrall, forced to do anything within their power. To have a fae’s true name is to control them completely. YC, a hellhound who was turned into a monster by the fae, found out Crow’s true name the old fashioned way: by threatening his family. Now, unimaginable power—and a beautiful but unwilling faerie—is held in YC’s grasp.

Three variations of this plot up for grabs, and other riffs on it perfectly acceptable.

Possible plot addition: He also took Crow's sister Hana - and to punish Crow, he rapes her, creating a child this fucked up family ends up raising.

Desired Kinks:
non-consensual, particularly if it's done realistically and respectfully.
stockholm's syndrome is great
lima syndrome is an all-time fav
poly relationships, because I firmly believe every good love triangle should end in a threesome.
pregnancy, for Crow's sister Hana.
—I have a massive size kink that can run with any combination of genders, though a large, burly man with a slimmer, smaller man or woman (trans or cis), genderqueer or intersex person, just a small character, often makes me the happiest
knotting and inhuman cocks, because hey, monster fucking's a party.
spanking, whipping, paddling, some kind of beating with hands, belts, crops, whatever moves you (MC recieving)
erotic-asphyxiation (recieving)
humiliation (submissive behaviors like boot-licking, lowering one's eyes, kneeling for master, abasement in general) (MC exhibiting these behaviors)
rough sex
blackmail is a big fave
torture is never an issue
stark, often brutal realism is generally my go-to writing style
petplay is love
—really any kind of bondage
the sub fearing for his life/life and death situations

PLOT STARTER ONE

Crow liked Calicut. He intended to stay here for as long as he could.

It was a busy port city, and so many traders came and went from all over the world that it was easy to fit in. Easy to hide. Easy to escape notice. There was always work by the docks, too. Wages could be paid in pearls, in Calicut coins of princely metal, in Spanish pieces of eight minted, they said, in the New World, in the square coins of the Qing Dynasty, a Manchu-led, newly created empire in China. Ships sailed in from China and princedoms from all corners of India, even sometimes from the coasts of Africa. In the last two decades, there'd been a flood of interesting new ships from Europe, bringing a new kind of foreigner who were now, all these years later, not all that uncommon a face to see in the market. The novelty had worn off.

Crow and Hana lived in a paupers' house, on stilts at the edge of the city. It was one precarious room reached by spindly wooden stairs, teak floors Hana swept out daily. They cooked in a communal oven for the whole neighborhood, next to the well, a good walk away. Their bedrolls they rolled and tied up during the day, a familiar morning routine in Mio as much as here. It wasn't a glamorous home, but it was comfy enough, hung with cloth and relics of their travels, and faeries had powers that made a pauper existence more bearable: Crow was now old enough to be able to grow most any fruit or vegetable he wanted without expending too much energy. Except for the desire for meat, which could be debilitating, he kept both him and Hana fed without a cramp. Hana was still not as able to grow food without becoming tired, hampered by her human half, so Crow eagerly took over the growing.

It was not a bad life.

He was on his way home from a day of dock work. He'd been aching and itchy from dirt and sweat when the foreman called off work for the day, but he'd also been paid—the foreman was a fair man, and it was a reasonable amount for the work he'd done—so before he went home, he took a detour to the nicer baths.

When he walked to his home, it was already dark, but he was clean, his skin smooth, his beard and hair carefully trimmed, his lean torso smelling faintly of fragrant oils from the bathhouse. He had a cloth bag of dates he'd bought Hana from the market, for a treat.

He rubbed the sore muscles on the back of his neck, turning down the right street. For the last little while, he'd been getting this prickly feeling, like he was being watched. It had always been easy to dismiss.

The street was so dark it taxed even Crow's vision. This neighborhood was poor, and it was late. Most who had candles had already blown them out and resigned themselves to sleep. These houses, with wood floors, had no hearths to make a fire. Unlike some places Crow had lived, though, it was almost never cold. Fire would have made houses smoky and uncomfortable.

He was quiet, thinking of nothing at all as he approached his house, swinging the bag of dates. He hoped Hana was already asleep. He would surprise her with them in the morning, if so.

PLOT STARTER TWO

The walk back home was long, and Crow wasn't thinking of anything at all during it. He had a small bag of ground chuck for hamburgers and the brie rounds Hana loved so much. It was so convenient that Quick Away gas station stayed open so late.

As he neared the house, he felt the plants calling to him in the garden. They were drenched in magic - deep magic, deeper than Hana usually did. Defensive magic.

His eyes snapped up from the moss on the roadside and the leaves on the way to his window - smeared red like someone had doused it with paint.

He ran, the fury of a fae running with him. The wood door sprang open, the whole forest began to move for miles around. A bear who'd been peacefully tearing a rotting log a half mile away suddenly began loping this way, its lips curled back from its teeth.

PLOT STARTER THREE

Werewolves hunting humans was a bad deal. Crow knew why they did it in wolf form: human police started looking for canine aggressors when they saw bitemarks with fangs, and it was a good coverup.

It was just lucky Crow had been there and had an arsenal to help. Fae had magic—strong magic, stronger than a werewolf's. He'd gotten him down to Cesar Chavez Avenue and the women of the coven there agreed to protect him.

Crow walked home from there, a long, miserable trudge, weak from the use of his magic to save the man. He didn't have much left inside him to mount an adequate defense.

When he reached his home, the narrow powder blue row house standing in three crowded stories off the street, he was shocked to see his door flung open.

Was Hana home already? Molly wasn't barking.

Sweat pricked up. Crow crept up the steps and eased open the screen door, not seeing any sign of his three cats or dog. He was low on magic.

"Who's here?" he asked, voice hard in the empty space of his usually lively front hall. He heard a whine from upstairs, where his room was on the third floor. Good. Molly was okay. Something was just scaring her.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 08:44:15 AM by Sekah »

• A review on a fic I wrote called me the “Queen of Dark, Gruesome Non-con.” I think that fits. Bi as hell. Enjoys nice butts. All butts welcome.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
BUMP! Please, I'm seriously craving this one!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
I would really love to write this. Come at me, bro!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
I have one version of this plot in play that's very bestial - cave, woods, primitive architecture. I'd love to get one that's more modern - a man or boy who uses Crow's magic to forge his way into becoming a billionaire, and makes Crow (and Hana, if you want) his live-in housewife, maid, intern, and rape slave all in one. Starting off with brutal rapes in bed bug-infested motels, ending with an empire built on lies and Crow's magic, while every night Crow sleeps in a cramped cage at the foot of his bed.

Another idea that appealed to me is of course, an actually historical one.