[m lf f] Roaring 20's, Obsession and more - Plots for everyone!

Started by The Sparrow, March 28, 2020, 05:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sparrow

Greetings,

Normally I would have created a very elaborate thread about my tastes, plots and ideas, but I have recently found that wall of texts might actually be somewhat of a hinderance, as I like to flesh out ideas during a brainstorming process together with my partner. I hope you will be able to understand this post as concise and not as lazy, be absolute assured that I would love to talk to you about anyhting in great detail once you have PM'd me about your interest.
I just found a dialogue to be much more fruitful in regards to the eventual outcome instead of me laying out a long elaborate plan in which you/my partner tries to somehow fit in.

First a few very basic things:
  • I'd highly prefer to play over PMs, Docs, Discord or E-Mail. No threads.
  • I love to brainstorm and flesh out plots during brainstorming sessions, I'd be available on Discord for this as well.
  • I am very flexible kinkwise, but I'd eagerly share my favourites with you later on.
  • I am mainly interested in M/F and F/F pairings.
  • I'm open to the occassional one-shot scenario, though I would highly prefer mid- or long-term stories

What partners I am looking for
  • Someone who is equally interested in plotting and worldbuilding as me. I'm honestly tired of steering games completely myself, I crave for a mutual effort here
  • Someone who is quite literate and enjoys multi-paragraph writing. I usually aim for 5-8 paragraphs, sometimes more and sometimes less
  • Someone who is patient. My schedule is quite hectic by now. I cannot promise to be able to post every day, but I can at the very least craft multiple posts per week.

General plots & scenarios I'm interested in

Obsession

Themes: Twisted romance, obsession, punishment, rough sex, obedience
Setting: Most likely modern day

Your character is an intern at a gigantic, succesful company, could be law, could be tech, could be anything really. She's exceptionally bright, beautiful, very popular with her team mates and seems to be a sure candidate for a full-time position once her internship finishes. What nobody knows is that she's harboring a deeply rooted obsession for my character, her boss.

The only thing thing keeping her in check is the the very low chance of him reciprocate her desires. Unfortunately he has a drink or two too much at the company's christmas party and gives in to her advances in a moment of weakness. Things spiral out of control terribly from there, with her forcefully injecting herself into his life time and time again, awakening a side inside of him he wasn't aware of.

Times of Turmoil

Themes: forbidden relationships, affairs, political tension, (historical) drama
Setting: I'd love the roaring 20's here and I'd love a historic setting for this

Very rough outline only so far, but I'd love a historic play in the early years of the 20th century with our characters coming from very different ends of society. Forbidden romances, evil forces working on toppling the government, a scent of doom and despair in the air paired against the opulence of the roaring 20's. Lots of tiny ideas that I would love to craft into a coherent plot with you. Let's talk about this, please.

I hate your guts

Themes: Love/Hate-relationships, destiny, passion, teasing, light-hearted
Setting: Very open, but tending towards fantasy

Very rough outline so far as well. It has been going on for ages: Their rivalry started out by the two of them being simply the best in their fields. Perhaps they are treasure hunters, thieves, spies - fact of the matter is, that they are crossing each other's ways time and time again. They bring out the worst in each other, their hatred for each other boiling over whenever they try to best each other. Problem is - it's not just hatred that's boiling.

This will be a bit more light-hearted and joyful.

Other possible settings:
- Organized Crime / Mob
- Something involving Dryads
---

Thank you for your time. Looking forward to hear from you, and please give me a little more than "HEY I'M INTERESTED". <3

The Sparrow