You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 08:39:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Father-in-law & Daughter-in-law taboo romance request  (Read 416 times)

Offline Elven Sex GoddessTopic starter

• All doorways lead to adventure.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • "Imagination is the fruit of sensuality"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Father-in-law & Daughter-in-law taboo romance request
« on: March 26, 2020, 10:39:54 AM »
I am looking for a partner to play the father-in-law of my character.   His son has recently married a beautiful Japanese model from Japan, Ainu Saito.  She is one of the top ten most beautiful women of Japan.   In a whirl wind romance.   Your son married this beautiful young woman in four months   When they got married your son had eloped with his beautiful Japanese wife.

It is over a year since your son has married this young woman.   It is the first time you are getting to meet her.   Ainu had a photo shoot in Tokyo.   While your son had a business meeting in New York.   Their plan was to meet you at your private island in the south Pacific.   While she is traveling to the private island where you wait.   The World Health Organization has declared the pandemic.   Travel is being restricted, countries are being closed.    Your son gets trapped in New York.   

Face claim: kana tsugihara

Ainu was 18 years old,  when she met Michael your son.   Turning less than a month later 19.   Making her 5 years younger than your son.  She is now 20,  a very successful bikini model.  Yet her photos do not due her true justice.  For she is truly a beautiful woman when you meet her in person.   She of course made it out just in time before Tokyo went into a shutdown and restricted travel.    Your wife is with your other son and his wife in California.   As she has gone their because your daughter-in-law with your other son is due to deliver your first grandson any day now.   And like New York California has declared the state shutdown. 

There is a mutual attraction between them.   A month stuck at the island together with only hired staff also stuck on the private island.   Of course your character and family has wealth, it can be of old money or new money matters not.   Nor if legit source or crime figure.  I also figure the father-in-law will be between the age of 45 and 55.   In good health and in great shape.