Looking to join either an existing or new Smutty PF 1e game.

Started by Silas Wolf, March 25, 2020, 10:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silas Wolf

I'm looking for a DM to run a PF 1e campaign wherein the character(s) might actually have encounters with something that doesn't only involve a bunch of monsters trying to kill the character(s) every day and twice on Sundays. I mean, what's the point of playing scantily-clad heroes or heroines if you're never going to find anything more then something that wants to just to kill and/or eat you? Let's add a bit of spice to things with some encounters where it's not just a fight, but maybe a seduction, or your quick wit to get you out of the sticky wick it!

So, I guess what I'm looking for is perhaps more of an adventure or quest that includes the occasional misadventure thrown in to break up the do or die feel; a story/campaign wherein the party's doing more than just fighting for their lives... something perhaps even more risky, like their virtue?

A story with just a hint of humor, a dab of naughtiness, a dollop of kinkiness, a pinch of perversion to a quest for the legendary whatchamacallit of whoever they are.? An adventure in which the cost of failure isn't always certain death. But a grand adventure with overlapping story arcs. That drives your character(s) on to the final outcome to save the land or be its downfall.

You can PM me or post here if interested.
Signature by Amaris
My Dice roller ID is 73705

Silas Wolf

Yes good Blinkin I did use your concept to generate this post. I felt it was exactly what I was looking for in a Pathfinder game. So I do humbly apologize if you take offense at my actions. If so I will take down the request thread.
Signature by Amaris
My Dice roller ID is 73705

Blinkin

Oh, no. I don't mind at all. If it helped you express what you're looking for, more power to you.

Like I said, it's kinda flattering. I didn't post to be offended or put out, really. It was half humor and half wanting the same kind of game still.

I actually got a game started, but it fizzled; like so many system games here.

But, you can check it out. The OOC thread is:

here.

The DM has said that if we get replacements, he may continue the game.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

I'll throw my hat into this, the original had some success, so I'll hope that this one does too.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.