You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:57:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Distress this Damsel!  (Read 492 times)

Offline KatiemacTopic starter

Distress this Damsel!
« on: March 05, 2009, 04:29:35 AM »
... or her friends, as you -- the Mad Scientist or modern-day Smuggler or Pirate -- and your minions capture the unfortunate accidental tourists on this tropical island.  What horrible, naked-y deathtraps await?!  There's no escape!

Basically, I'm thinking something like LOST, but mixed with Betty Page or old Men's Mag perils.  This is meant as a solo with me playing a couple women's roles, but if somebody else wants to hop in ... :P  The tone is pulpy adventure, sweaty and dangerous.  No goofiness -- scary!

Please email me or PM me anytime, and please pardon the roughness of this post.  It's my first!  Any suggestions to make it smoother or more on template, I welcome your feedback!

Offline Scorpiotarius

Re: Distress this Damsel!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:14:48 AM »
... or her friends, as you -- the Mad Scientist or modern-day Smuggler or Pirate -- and your minions capture the unfortunate accidental tourists on this tropical island.  What horrible, naked-y deathtraps await?!  There's no escape!

Basically, I'm thinking something like LOST, but mixed with Betty Page or old Men's Mag perils.  This is meant as a solo with me playing a couple women's roles, but if somebody else wants to hop in ... :P  The tone is pulpy adventure, sweaty and dangerous.  No goofiness -- scary!

Please email me or PM me anytime, and please pardon the roughness of this post.  It's my first!  Any suggestions to make it smoother or more on template, I welcome your feedback!

HiYa, Katie,
Got your PM, sent off a reply. If it sounds good, PM me (or reply here), and we can start playing around with ideas?

Offline Galainas

Re: Distress this Damsel!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »
I'm hooked to Lost since the beginning. I'd love to try something similar to it, sans the killing and with more dodgy, kinky situations.. ;D