You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 02:32:04 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Petrus' CYOA, Isekai, transgender and transformation thread  (Read 259 times)

Offline Petrus02Topic starter

Petrus' CYOA, Isekai, transgender and transformation thread
« on: March 17, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »
Hello and welcome to my little thread. While having no connection for about a week i realized a new craving within me, and this thread is for it. I hope i've named the thread aptly enough that you wouldn't be too suprised once you start reading stories or following links. As a tl;dr version I suppose I could say I'm looking to play or play with a character changing something important in his/her life. Gender, world, personality.

A few things first: I tend to write between 1 and 3 paragraphs of text consisting of 4-10 sentences each. I'm looking to for someone to somewhat match this.I'm totally fine with you writing more or less than me, but i'm neither looking for novel sized posts nor one sentence replies.

As my writing time is quite erratic, i'm only promising one post per week. there might be more, but I don't feel comftable enough to promise more. If i havent replied to you within two weeks you can ask whats wrong, no problems. I will do the same. I also would like you to tell me when you have no time or motivation to write for a prolonged time. a few days off? no problems. A few months off? please tell me!

I'm completely fine and comftable with you being whatever gender you are and playing whatever gender you want. Be it that you are female wanting to play male characters or visa versa, or being a white mouse intending to play a red dragon. The only thing i ask you to try and be convincing. I'm not a huge fan of overly exaggerated or comedic characters. Keep it somewhat realistic, even when portraiting a red dragon.

As you can see, I have a fairly good grasp at basic english grammar. Please strife to be at my level or better, for i really don't want to guess every second word's meaning. thank you.

I'm fine with any smut: plot ratio, although i prefer an equal part for both.

My Ons are many, but my alltime favorites include public nudity, humiliation,innocence and corruption, rules, punishments and dares.

My Offs include Pokemon, furries, vore, gore, scat, other toilet related stuff, bloodplay, feet fetishes, spit fetishes and extreme or unusual inflation.

Okay,  I think thats about it with the rules, lets continue with the fun part. I should mention however, that almost everything is open for discussion. If you see an idea that is appealing to you but some details are not, then write me a pm describing what to change and how you would like to change it. We are both grown adults, i'm sure we can come to an agreement, and if not then we possibly don't match all that well and can save us a lot of disappointment by not writing together.

Another thing I propably should mention is, that I will be linking some pictures and sites as reference I strife to make them accessable without having to sign up anywhere so please tell me if a link is broken.
I won't give any premade adventures. this is intentionally. there is no fun in just completely following my ideas, I really want you to bring some of your own to the table. at the very least you are going to "be" the world, thus you should help creating it.

Princess Isekai
Inspired by this CYOA   which I link here and which is composed of 8 pages, I would like to play a guy being forced to suddenly live a life as a cute little (female)princess
Okay, to give a bit of perspective, I'm a huge fan of isekai manga. I've read a lot of them and i really really love the idea. So i would like to write a heroic tale filled with adventure and magic, clever shemes, nobles, marriages and more. If you didn't read any isekai manga so far, think of game of thrones with more common elements of fantasy, adventure and magic. Or, if you are interested, read this manga which sadly has a very slow rate of new content. although its one of my favorite. sad :-/ . Of course, this is E, and I do expect smut to happen, and I'm asking to play a female character here in a fantasy world. thus I think its only fair when i say right from the start the following: I'm fine with Noncon, I may be okay with bestiality and I'm fine with necrophilia in the form of undead. As for the links given, I would prefer to go by the creation process step by step, ideally already in the form of an RP with MY's "Soul" talking to whatever god is reincarnating him, haggling for every bit, seeking an agreement. Or we could do that before writing, or not at all, only using the ideas the links provide as rough guidlines. I'm very flexible here, just pointing out my preferences. And I propably should stress again that I don't intent on deciding everything by myself unless my partner wants me to, ideally we would talk about your preferences as well, and how to incorporate them into the play. As a last note:to those more familiar with the isekai genre, maybe we could do something more political like game of thrones or this manga? I'd also be in the mood for something light, romantic here. Or something like the heroic tales to save a princess... just from the princess' point of view. Her capture, her time in prison... how she is going to reward the hero for her rescue...

Taking over a goddess
A more unusual take on the isekai genre, and maybe fairly close to exalted P&P role playing games or maybe closer to white wolf's scion games, I would like to try out this. While the CYOA is quite exhaustive, there are so many brilliant ideas and seeds in the flavor texts and abilities its worth reading at least once. the ghist of it would be that the gods give a trial to a mortal, lending him/her a bit of divine power to make it more entertaining and his goal is to win against one of the mayor gods or goddesses in order to pass the trial. Of course he'll start smaller, on a world controlled by said godess which will keep sending minions after the hero to battle until he is finally ready. I like the idea of the high power high fantasy setup. So many possibilities. Also so many options for lewd content, its hillarious. Helps finding what you really want to write about. For this one I would like to focus more on battles and other, more unusual trials MC has to pass. I could play either gender in this one, and it doesn't have to be a transgender person. I'd really like to focus on the heroic part. fighting Demons, slaying dragons, cleansing undead. the whole stuff you'd do in a highlevel D&D game. With a true god or godess as the last enemy, maybe. For the CYOA even gives seeds on how to continue. great, right? Obviously I'm looking for a longterm writer here.

Cursed inheritance
Not a CYOA for a change, but a transgender story of a different kind: MC - maybe hes a schoolboy in his last year, maybe he's a tad older and already visiting university - inherits an old house from his great grandmother. Unknown to him however, his grandmother was a witch, and a powerfull one. Specializing in utilizing the power of cursed items she had amassed a truely tremendous collection. Now MC touches something before the creature his grandmother bound in order for her sucessor to have a guide on everything can stop him - turning him into a her in the process. Who is the creature? a ghost bend only on humiliating and fucking "her" now? A demon trying to make a contract with her every way on the step? a fae trying to trick her into servitude? A living shadow, undetectable, uncontrollable and seemi ngly bend on carressing her from the shadows? something else entirely?

btw the story is very roughly inspired by a webnovel. I'm talking about pact of course. Its a very unusual take on modern supernatural stories I've yet to finish reading, but the initial chapers are worth it for sure.