Ppgd rp request(powerpuff girls doujinshi)

Started by kaleidoStorm, March 06, 2020, 06:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaleidoStorm

Don't be alarmed by the 'doujinshi' part,actually this fandom have no doujinshi in there,but anyways.
I'm looking foward on doing a ppgd rp! If this is ok of course,it took me more time in deciding what i should request to rp then i have expected,i don't mind the nunber of lines,as long as it is not to short I'm pretty much ok.

As for the ppgd,ocs are allowed to use,as long as they aren't a mary/gary sue.(to overpowered)
For romance?well it can have romance even tough i wasn't planning on having a romance rp at all,for the dexter x blossom part,hmm we can discard this,and simply put that they just got in their growing up stuff and tough that loved each other.
Sorry i just dont like this ship at all,i can't see it working in this universe,we can take some fandoms that are crossovered there away,because there is to many in this universe and i think this was a huge sin of theirs(in my opinion)
Anyways,yes you can use a oc that was from our world and got there or etc.
Or was already from this universe.
If your interested we can simply chat out some ideas.
I'll be using an oc.
If you want to you can simply just use the canon characters
Heya peeps,im Kaleido but some other people call me as Moon or rose!
I'm new into this server so i hope that we all get along pretty well :D
Im a otaku of 21 years who can do normal roleplays or simply do erps(nsfw rp)
I'm into to many fandoms,like sonic,digimon frontier,undertale(aus),owari no seraph,black butler,quest for the ink machine(qftim).
And many more.
I'm a person who likes to always explore and think about new ideas of character interactions and it's simply one of the things that i mostly enjoy in roleplays as well as doing isekai based rps.