You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 06, 2020, 03:30:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ppgd rp request(powerpuff girls doujinshi)  (Read 143 times)

Offline kaleidoStormTopic starter

Ppgd rp request(powerpuff girls doujinshi)
« on: March 06, 2020, 06:02:40 AM »
Don't be alarmed by the 'doujinshi' part,actually this fandom have no doujinshi in there,but anyways.
I'm looking foward on doing a ppgd rp! If this is ok of course,it took me more time in deciding what i should request to rp then i have expected,i don't mind the nunber of lines,as long as it is not to short I'm pretty much ok.

As for the ppgd,ocs are allowed to use,as long as they aren't a mary/gary sue.(to overpowered)
For romance?well it can have romance even tough i wasn't planning on having a romance rp at all,for the dexter x blossom part,hmm we can discard this,and simply put that they just got in their growing up stuff and tough that loved each other.
Sorry i just dont like this ship at all,i can't see it working in this universe,we can take some fandoms that are crossovered there away,because there is to many in this universe and i think this was a huge sin of theirs(in my opinion)
Anyways,yes you can use a oc that was from our world and got there or etc.
Or was already from this universe.
If your interested we can simply chat out some ideas.
I'll be using an oc.
If you want to you can simply just use the canon characters