Fantasy/old world/non-con/Story plotting together

Started by Tenta363, March 04, 2020, 11:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenta363

^^ Hello everyone! I am interested in getting my first partner for my first roleplay on Elliquiy!

I really would like to build a roleplay plot with YOU rather than you fitting your interests to mine. Although, I would prefer to have characters who are fantasy based (maybe even have magic?) and in old world monarchy kings/queens setting with iron weapons! (no guns or current-world items preferred). everything up to non-con is on the table because it's fun and why not, right? Otherwise these are my very vague expectations. Please message me and we can start building some interesting ideas together! :D

ideally I would like our roleplay to be a story with sex put in it rather than based solely on the sex. (though I am not opposed to it happening frequently), please!

-I don't mind playing M or F but prefer heterosexual relationships as I have no experience otherwise xD
-please only people who are interested in sticking around for a while!

(this is my first post so I am so sorry if this is not the right place to put this! Please correct me! I am not easy to offend!)