You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 08:10:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Win a date: My Hero Academia style (F for Todoroki, any gender partner)  (Read 175 times)

Online LamentingQuillTopic starter

Everyone from My Hero Academia would be in their final year of school and all eighteen years of age.

Serenity, a hero support, is a new student in My Hero Academia, transferred over from America due to her father’s job. It was permitted that she finish her final year of Education at My Hero Academia.

Serenity’s quirk is that her hair collects moonlight and she is already to channel that moonlight through her hands to heal and/or erect a protective light shield either around herself or another.

To raise money for charity to fight against illnesses in children, the student council of My Hero Academia had brought forward a ‘Win a date’ competition.

Students of the hero class may buy their way into the roster to compete, one male and one female hero will make it to the top by the end, the money going towards the charity. The winners may select any student they wish to take out on a date.

My idea is that Todoroki would be the male victor and select Serenity.