Walking the Path [Star Wars RP] Recruitment thread

Started by Inkidu, March 03, 2009, 10:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

If thats the case...I may add a Hutt into the equation, later on. For now I'll establish Kizar

Inkidu

It's Bon E. Still  Some Hutt work can be done.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=32391.0

OOC thread. Go say hello and I'll work on character threads.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Vandren

What exactly are the available character roles?  I've lost track, since it started as "padawan only" and seems to have branched, returned, and ranched again since.  :)

Ignore the question, I finally spotted the post I missed.

But, I have a new question.

As far as time frame goes, somewhere between 4,250 BBY (the Third Great Schism) and 3,996 BBY (the Nadd Uprising), correct?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Inkidu

Russan Reformation to about a couple hundred years before that. Wookiepedia is being stupid and I can't load it.

Vandren

Sounds good.   Looks like Wikia's having issues.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Inkidu

Need three teachers. That will give five students five teachers. More can join later.

Primarch

I modified my post in the Character Creation and put in a second character, a teacher. Guess we only need 2 more teachers now. :P

Inkidu

Looking for one or two more people to play teachers (and by the no-character limit rule) students.

We just need one more teacher to make it balanced. Of course, I will work around it if you also want to be a student.

Preferably female.