It's MY Turn (M/F for Any)

Started by Harriertalon, February 23, 2020, 07:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harriertalon

Hi everyone! I've been a member of elliquiy for a while now, and have had an absolute blast helping other people realize their innermost fantasies. It's always a kick to jump into someone else's mind and help them live out their fantasies. Well, now I have a few that I'd like to have the right person help ME live out.

Who Am I?: I'm a bi-male who likes to play both male and female roles, specific to genres and/or fandoms. I'm open to pretty much any sort of fetish with the exceptions of scat, snuff, or any kind of extreme violence. Those all get an automatic 'no-deal' from me. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm very much into (playful) torture, humiliation, and 'partners' where that's concerned. You can count on fairly quick response time from me, particularly if I'm *really* into the story we're doing. If there's any time I won't be online for a bit, you'll know about it. There too, if I find a story isn't working, I'll be fairly direct about it, so we aren't wasting each other's time. If possible, we can try to 'course correct' but I think it's easier sometimes just to cut bait.

You: Are comfortable playing whatever gender you choose to play, can post with a decent amount of regularity (several paragraphs once or twice a week), and notify me if you can't keep to that schedule (the real world gets in the way for me, too!). You're communicative of what you want/don't want, but will also work with me on 'give and take' as far as both of us trying to achieve our desires. I'm also finding out that if you come to me with a 'prepared world' that you've invested yourself heavily in, I'm not your best candidate as a writing partner. I have my own ideas and often they tend to not jibe with something you're worked a long time to create. Better that we build something on our own.

Still with me? Here's some story ideas I'd love to explore with the right partner.

Generic:

Just basic ideas we can explore:

NEW! Mother/Daughter Heroine Duo - Just what it sounds like. A matronly superheroine and her up-and-coming daughter who wants to move into her role rather than being her constant "sidekick". Obviously some incest going on, perhaps forced, but I'm really going for camp and torture fetish a la the old Batman show from the 60s. If you're familiar at all with the manga "Don't Meddle With My Daughter", that's what I'm shooting for.

NEW! The Game Show - Growing up, I've always had a thing for game shows, particularly the glamorous, beautiful hostesses they'd have assisting the emcee. Barker's Beauties on Price is Right, Lacy from Card Sharks, the cheerleaders from Fun House, etc. I think it'd be fun to play a scenario where MC is such a hostess (we can either play out a real world one or create a new one), while YC is an obsessive fan. You could be the host of the show, or someone who 'never misses an episode'...but in any event, you find some way to stalk and subdue me, and put me on a rather devilish 'game show' of your own design, where the stakes are much higher than a vacation or a new car. I could see elements of traps, torture, perhaps mind control/hypnosis...obviously some non-consensual sex...as I become your unwilling assistant. Bear in mind my aversion to snuff or violence...YC is out to seduce and enslave MC...not hurt or kill her.

NEW! Heroine Duo - Recently did some world-building with someone and have a real itch to try this one out. Our characters are a longstanding superheroine duo - YC is an older (early 30s) mentor to MC (early 20s) - and we've built a reputation in the city as crimefighters who get the job done when the police can't. We've put a number of supervillains (all fetish-based) away, and they've had enough. Those who are currently out of prison team up to form a group with one simple goal - ruining us once and for all. This is a more lighthearted, camp story in the vein of 60s Batman or Electra Woman and Dyna Girl with enough kinky fun to make it interesting.

NEW! Futa Duo - A variant on the "Heroine Duo" above but we're both Futas. Maybe we keep that a secret. Maybe we don't. Either way, our enemies have had enough and want to end our meddling once and for all. Basically the same story as above but with more cockplay as an element.

NEW! Jungle Girl (Revisited) - Are you ready to enter the deepest part of the jungle? Dangers await you there, and you've heard rumors of a 'protector' who works hard to keep outsiders away. Still, you're determined to press on. Looking for someone to play a 'weak' character - Male or Female - for my character to subdue, overcome, perhaps fall for...a lot of the generic 'jungle girl' tropes we can revisit.

Schoolgirl Sleuths - Pretty much what the title says. We're schoolgirls (so we wear the standard outfit) at a high end private college (to meet with the proper age standards), and we solve mysteries (which means we get into a lot of trouble). Saw an art series featuring this concept and it's kind of been dancing around in my head. Nancy Drew meets Scooby-Doo with a few kinky elements thrown in.

Fandoms:

NEW! Harvest Moon - A few years back I did a roleplay https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=308947.0 based off my favorite video game franchise and absolutely loved doing it. If you are at all familiar with this type of game and know the basic trappings, I'd love to create a complete world with you where we can have YC as the farmer while I play numerous characters helping you adjust to rural life, moving toward the one person you eventually settle on.

Sailor Moon - I'm not as into playing Sailor Moon as I am any of her Scouts, particularly Jupiter. I'm having a lot of fun playing her right now in another storyline, but would welcome anyone wanting to play Mars or Ami-chan or even Minako to my Makoto in a separate tale. If you want both of us to take on multiple characters, I'd be open to that as well so we can have the full inner and outer senshi in there.

He-Man/Masters of the Universe - Limited as far as female roles go, unless we drag She-Ra and her crew into it (which I'm fine with doing). I'd love to do a turn as the Sorceress in an older woman, younger male story or something along those lines. I adore the Sorceress and could see her paired up with He-Man (a sort of taboo love story) or perhaps brought under the control of Skeletor or possibly linked with Man-at-Arms.

Fortnite I've taken up playing Fortnite (thanks a lot Quarantine) but I've actually had a lot of fun with it. If you have a favorite skin you like to play with, let's team up and make up some kind of story in-universe around it. I'd be willing to play any of the following - Athleisure Assassin, Tsuki, Bunnymoon, Nightlife, or Rustler.

Batman and Robin - Pretty obvious. I'm looking for a Batman willing to camp it up to my Robin. We'll 100% be playing the old 1960s series, but with decidedly different outcomes to the deathtraps (oh we'll escape, but not until a good amount of 'torture time' has passed). I'd want you to mentor me, be a guiding force, and eventually realize your true passion for me. (Bondage, M/M, Older/Younger, Superhero)  (Would also be open to an ElectraWoman & Dynagirl or a Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl (70s series) along these same lines.)

Fandom Pairings I'd be more than willing to explore:
Comics:

Batman & Robin (see above)
Superman x Supergirl
Legion of Superheroes - Willing to play almost any female character but favorites would be Duo Damsel, Dream Girl, Infectious Lass, Andromeda, or Kinetix.
Wonder Woman x Wonder Girl
Black Canary x Huntress

Obscure 80s Cartoon Pairings:
Dungeons & Dragons - Sheila (dibs!) x Diana x Eric x Presto x any
Jana of the Jungle
Goldie Gold/Action Jack
Electra Woman x Dyna Girl

Video Games:
Final Fantasy X-2: Rikku (dibs!) x Yuna
Harvest Moon (see above) - depending on your knowledge (or mine) we could play as actual NPCs from the games in a HM/Story of Seasons setting
Dead or Alive - Partial to playing Hitomi or Ayane against any.

Obscure, perhaps?:

(These may or may not be as well known as the ones listed above, but if you're game to explore them with me... ;) )

Captain Carrot: Fun and short-lived comic from the 80s involving anthropomorphic superhero animals. Played for laughs but had just enough adult humor (crazy with puns) to keep me reading it all the way through to the end. I dibs playing Yankee Poodle, my favorite character. If you're familiar with the series you can choose whomever you'd like from it, with the goal toward something developing between us. As YP, I'd begin as somewhat standoffish to your character, but either through events that force us together or just constant exposure to each other, I'd warm up to you over time. (Superhero, Furry, F/MorF, Humor, Partners)

GLOW - Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling - Not the recent Netflix show (which is AWESOME!) but I want to explore the old-school show. We'd be playing "in-character" so not as the actresses or athletes who played them, but as California Doll, Amy The Farmer's Daughter, Ashley Cartier, Susie Spirit, Hollywood, Vine, Soul Patrol, etc. (Hint: If none of those names rings a bell this might not be the one to pursue!  :D )  I've a few very definite scenarios in mind for particular characters that don't necessarily involve wrestling, but it could also be fun to have a few wrestling 'bouts' that develop into something more. (Fighting, Bondage, Hypnosis, Sexy outfits, F/F)

These are enough for a start, I think. If any of these sound appealing, PM me and we can discuss exploring them further.

Harriertalon

Bumping with a few new ideas (GLOW and Project: Bunnygirl). Given that I, like I'm guessing many of you, am under self-quarantine, I'll have time to cover what I'm already involved in (see above) and maybe take on a few more, if anyone's interested?

Harriertalon

Bumping again just to keep this out here. May have a taker on the Jungle Girl storyline but any of the others attract anyone's eye?

Harriertalon

Bumping - Added a Fortnite scenario if anyone's "game". Ugh...I went there. :)

Harriertalon

Things have slowed down a bit on some of my writing projects so if any of the open ones strike your fancy, hit me up. :)

Harriertalon

A quick bump as I've re-tooled some of my writing ideas. If any strike your fancy, PM me.

Harriertalon

Another bump as I've thrown a few more ideas in and have had a slot or two open up for new partners!

Harriertalon

Bump to throw a few new itches that need scratching into the mix.

Harriertalon

Added enough new stories ideas to warrant a 'bump' and I've had a few tales end so I have room to play with any new partners out there...

Harriertalon

Bump to promot "Android Avengers" - new story idea I'm itching to find a partner for.