The Symphony of Destruction [m looking for submissive literate f]

Started by Mr Self Destruct, February 13, 2020, 07:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Self Destruct

Edited to say that I appreciate all the interest, but I am at capacity for current stories! Thank you all so much!

Hello and welcome to the land of Self Destruction! Don’t worry, you won’t get hurt. Well, maybe a little.  ;)

I’m Mr. Self Destruct (formerly Dark Clown). My name change had a lot to do with a previous failed relationship, in which I couldn’t help but feel as though I was the author of my own destruction. I’m also a rabid Nine Inch Nails fan, and their song shares my username.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Mr. Self Destruct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZY91ZsyHGw]
I am the voice inside your head (and I control you)
I am the lover in your bed (and I control you)
I am the sex that you provide (and I control you)
I am the hate you try to hide (and I control you)
I take you where you want to go
I give you all you need to know
I drag you down, I use you up
Mr. Self Destruct

I speak religion's message clear (and I control you)
I am denial guilt and fear (and I control you)
I am the prayers of the naive (and I control you)
I am the lie that you believe (and I control you)
I drag you down I use you up
Mr. Self Destruct

You let me do this to you (I am the exit)

I am the needle in your vein
I am the high you can't sustain
I am the pusher, I'm a whore
I am the need you have for more
I am the bullet in the gun (and I control you)
I am the truth from which you run (and I control you)
I am the silencing machine (and I control you)
I am the end of all your dreams (and I control you)
Mr. Self Destruct

Mr. Self Destruct

I’ve been on Elliquiy since 2009, though some of that was spent in hiatus due to real life issues and the death of my muse. I had returned here and there for brief spouts, only to be forced away for this reason or that. I’ll take the time to apologize profusely now for anyone that I had previously left hanging and for anyone that I didn’t respond to in a timely enough manner, or at all, for that manner.

They say real life always comes first, but there’s also no excuse for not communicating.

About Me:

I’m 40 years old, and live in southwest Michigan. I work in Indiana for a well known freight delivery company, and my shift is nights, which means I sleep during the day. I have no children, but I do have four dogs, and they are treated like family, and I tend to like them more than most people. I’m married, and she does not know about my time here on Elliquiy, and I would prefer to keep it that way.

I like to read, write, and draw. I’m a big gamer geek, everything from table top role playing games (Dungeons & Dragons, World of Darkness, Star Wars Saga Edition) to collectible card games (Magic: the Gathering, Elder Scrolls: Legends, Gwent) and video games (Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, Mass Effect series, etc). My favorite author is R.A. Salvatore, but I’m also a big fan of Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles, and have read every one in the series. My favorite character in both is Artemis Entreri and Louis, respectively.

I’m the oldest of four brothers, and my heritage is Scandinavian and Dutch. My brothers and I are all over six feet in height, and 200 pounds, and we are, quite literally, Vikings. Though we don’t rape and pillage…much.

I’m a rather experienced cigar aficionado, and enjoy a nice, long smoke to relax.

I’m a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, and have been clean and sober since May 23rd, 2003.

Now, onto the kinky bits.

Kinks & Preferences:

General Turn-ons: I’m a sadist Dom, with tendencies towards ddlg. What does that mean? Well, while I can appreciate the Daddy/little girl dynamic in a relationship, it also means that Daddy likes to dole out punishment during sex, and get rough with His little girl. Spanking, slapping, caning, hair pulling, degradation (name calling, slut shaming, misogyny, bimbofication), and coercion are all in my repertoire, and I have a taste for rape play and non-consensual scenes. I’m rather fond of BDSM, and enjoy playing with rope, chains, sex toys, and suspension. I absolutely love pregnant women and breeding, as well as breast feeding and lactation. Cum inflation is generally fine, as well as breast and ass enlargement, though there is a fine line when it comes to believably presenting it in a story.

Watersports: I generally draw the line here, though I do appreciate watching a woman piss, and playing with her clit while she does.

Blood/mutilation/needleplay: These are all a hard no for me, unless in the specific situation where my character uses a needle to inject saline (for enlarging breasts, buttocks, etc) or a drug of some type (painkiller, sedative, growth hormone – again, for breasts, buttocks, etc).

Vore: Never really understood the sexiness one sees in eating another. Not my cup of tea.

Partner’s Characters Preferences: I prefer the females that my male character plays against are well endowed (curvy hips, breasts so large they’re spilling out of low cut tops, thick and long legs, jiggly booty), or, if playing a story geared toward a Daddy/daughter dynamic, I prefer the female characters to be thin, supple and nubile (wherein large breasts aren’t even a thing for most girls that young; a tight ass, lean legs, very feminine). I like dark hair on a woman, and I have a special weakness for redheads. Blondes are okay, though they don’t do anything particular for me. Any unnatural hair colors out of the ordinary, like those that many feminists like to sport these days, just look odd and out of place and I do not appreciate them.

Settings & Methods:
Being well read on a lot of different settings, this will be a somewhat consolidated list for the sake of saving space and time for the reader.

Fantasy - Dungeons and Dragons (Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, Eberron), Lord of the Rings (Middle Earth), Dragon Age (Ferelden, Kirkwall, Tevinter), The Witcher (Skellige, Novigrad, Toussaint, etc), Elder Scrolls (Skyrim, Cyrodiil, Morrowind)

Science Fiction – Star Wars (The Old Republic, Rebellion Era, New Jedi Order Era, and Legacy Era), Mass Effect (the original trilogy, not Andromeda), Terminator (particularly Salvation, the post-apocalpytic timeline), Fallout (Capital Wasteland, New Vegas, and Boston)

Western – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (dangerous gunfighters, raunchy sex, and bloody revenge), Red Dead Redemption (more so the sequel than the original, I appreciate the tragic turn of events that ruins a man trying to find redemption), Tombstone (a hardened, determined lawman fighting a bloody war against outlaws while seeking comfort in the arms of a woman)

Supernatural – Both the television series and the creatures that haunt the night. I’m particularly familiar with the World of Darkness settings (Vampire: The Masquerade/Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Promethean: The Created, Changeling: The Lost)

Modern Day – For tales set in modern times, almost any scenario is potentially acceptable. I’m particularly fond of the mafia (in its heyday, where made men were celebreties in their own right, and wanted for nothing, including women). Other potential pairings in a modern setting include Daddy/daughter, brother/sister, cop/prostitute, therapist/patient, etc. If it’s kinky, I’ll generally go for it.

Methods of Play – I’m fond of using the forums and Discord for our stories, though I don’t use instant messaging programs. I normally post between six and eight paragraphs, and potentially longer, though with my work and social requirements, my posts may be as little as one per week. If there are longer significant delays, I will inform you as soon as possible.

Methods of Contact – If you need to contact me outside of the private message function on Elliquiy, my Outlook email address is doogieporker@hotmail.com

Current Cravings:

Stockholme Syndrome: This is a rough idea, though one that I’ve thought about quite a bit. My character (a mobster, bank robber, drug dealer, mc member) had a previous encounter with your character (daughter or wife of a rival, innocent bystander, potential rival) that saw him abuse, molest, and rape the girl during their time together. He was hard with her, but did care for her (binding her wounds, feeding and bathing her, protecting her, etc), which led for her to begin developing confusing feelings for him. She entered therapy to cope with the PTSD from the event, and a few years have passed since. My character returns (either having been released on parole due to a technicality, or having initially escaped only to be forced to come back) and encounters his former prisoner. But instead of being angry or fearful of seeing him again, she’s excited at the prospect of them being together again, even going so far as to put herself in dangerous situations and becoming involved in his criminal dealings. She knows she shouldn’t, but the pull of this dangerous man is too much for her to ignore.
(Non-con, blackmail, coercion, bondage, extreme)
TAKEN

Daddy’s Home: A father returns home from his tour of duty in Afghanistan to find out that his wife was fucking another man behind his back. The treachery was enough that the father faced jail time for viciously beating his wife and her lover, threatening to murder them both. He realized the error of his ways before that happened, however, and ended up in jail. His wife divorced him, and his young daughter is forced to grow up with the idea that her father was dead, because the truth was too embarrassing for her mother to tell. The court gave her full custody, after all, and issued a no-contact order for the father, so there was no chance of him ever getting near her.
But that changed when he was released, after serving ten years in jail. He returned to his home town, and found a job at a local bar, serving drinks. He lives in a small, one-bedroom apartment and gets by the best he can. He’s content to live this life until, one day, he runs into his daughter, who immediately recognizes him. Overjoyed that he isn’t dead, she begs to move in with him, saying that she ran away from home because her mother had begun drinking heavily after sending him to jail. Can the two keep their reunion strictly platonic? Or will their extended separation, their confined living space, and his pent-up libido bring them together as lovers?
(ddlg, non-con, coercion, incest)
TAKEN

Thank you for taking the time to read this far. It seems to be a chore these days for many people to make it through a long post of any sort. If you're interested, feel free to say so here, or PM me.

Gail Warning

Hi Destruct.

Just read your 'Stockholm Syndrome' plot and would be interested in playing.

I love the idea of being corrupted by a person or events, that unearth desires not previously realized or unconsciously repressed.

Could I suggest that my character is the wife of a couple that your character takes hostage during a bank robbery or some other crime?
Obviously the couple would be traumatized by their ordeal but months later the wife realizes how dull her life is. When your character returns the wife struggles with the temptation you offer. Your character 'forces' her to perform various acts in order to protect her husband, who is unaware of your character's return.

I hope my suggestion pricks your interest and I look forward to your reply.

Gail

Mr Self Destruct

Hi Gail! I sent you a private message to discuss plot points and set up.  :)