You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 03, 2020, 06:21:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Muse Opt-out?  (Read 226 times)

Offline Mr Self DestructTopic starter

• The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The measure of a man is what he does with power.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly Deviant
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Muse Opt-out?
« on: February 04, 2020, 10:44:55 AM »
I noticed this option recently while changing a few things in my profile, and I don't recall having ever seen it before. I glanced through the Tutorials pinned posts and didn't see anything there, so my question is....what is it, and what does it do?

Offline Daeva

Re: Muse Opt-out?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 11:01:45 AM »
The muse tag is given to people who frequently greet new applicants in the introduction threads, and there is the option to not have your tag reflect that if you don't wish it to.

Offline Mr Self DestructTopic starter

• The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. The measure of a man is what he does with power.
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Darkly Deviant
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Muse Opt-out?
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 11:12:45 AM »
Ah, I see. Thank you.