You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 01, 2021, 03:38:23 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Best Friend is Just Tongue-tied (sub male LF dom male)  (Read 241 times)

Offline Momma KittyTopic starter

My Best Friend is Just Tongue-tied (sub male LF dom male)
« on: January 31, 2020, 01:48:34 pm »
So this was inspired by a yaoi manga with the same name as my title, however I have not read it, just saw the overview of it. Needles to say I fell in love with the idea of how it works, but I'm gonna tweak things a little. Let's get on with the plot, shall we?

Ethan was just your normal college guy. Good group of friends, better than average grades, an up and coming track star, and a bright future ahead. One day he wakes up and finds that he can suddenly tell how turned on people are. Not that he has a choice in who he can look into. It's everyone. It shows up as a subtle aura surrounding the person. Starting at white for not being turned on at all they shift into deeper and deeper shades of red the hornier the person is. Most people he sees are in a shade of light pink, and very rarely does he see someone in deeper shades of red. Until he sees his best friend in class. His aura is the darkest shade of red he's seen since this whole thing started. It's almost black. Then it clicks. The normally quiet guy that was his best friend was simply just so horny he couldn't function like a normal person. He takes it upon himself to find a solution to release some of the tension in his friend before he decides to act on it in an unhealthy way. What he doesn't know, is that the solution to the problem isn't what he thought it would be.

To me, I think this would be a more comical kind of rp, but still with some steamy action and romance mixed in. Starting with Ethan trying to find some horny girls for his best friend, thinking that will help, only to find out that it's not what his dear friend really wants. Or that his plan isn't working out and he has to find a different solution.

Whatever the case may be, if you're interested, shoot me a message. I'm more than happy to add more details and figure out how we'll want things to work out there. Even if you're not interested, thanks for dropping by anyway. :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 05:07:07 pm by Momma Kitty »