You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 24, 2021, 05:01:48 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ideas Collection (Female and Futanari Characters, NSFW)  (Read 1412 times)

Offline YukinaTopic starter

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ideas Collection (Female and Futanari Characters, NSFW)
« on: January 30, 2020, 06:30:25 am »
Just making a thread to collect up all the solo ideas I'm still up for doing. :)

1. Mami's Egg-cellent Adventure (Extreme (NC, Egg-laying, Futanari, Belly Expansion, Possible Breast and Thigh Expansion if the E.B.G. uses magic to put Mami's fertility into overdrive)
Every year, the Easter Bunny Girl delivers candy and eggs across the world. However, this is the story about how she gains her horde of festive objects to spread around the planet in the first place. Each year, the eager bunny girl goes into heat and searches for a fertile maiden to breed. This year's (un)fortunate victim, Mami Tokito, is kidnapped in the night to be taken back to her home. It is there that the needy bunny woman intends get rather intimate with her target and fills her womb to the brim with eggs over the course of the next day....     

2. Digital Disaster (Hi-tech, transformations)
Hanako Harada recently turned down one of her online friend's advances. It wasn't personal. She just though they wouldn't make good fit. There was also the notable craziness the other woman had that became apparent after she sent a strange email to the reclusive bookworm. Knocked out by a flash of light, the doomed damsel eventually awoke in a white room....where one of the walls displayed a monitor where her jilted friend was looking in! The captive cutie was stick in a 3-D cyberspace where her new captor could modify the the room and the poor girl it held....

3. The Princess and the Frog Girl (Futanari royalty, frog girl transformation, technically pet play)
Catherine Holmes was never that lucky, mostly just being a humble village librarian. It was certainly a poor time to come into play when the country's princess had turned twenty and planned to select a bride from the local population. While such a thing should have been a boon, the context made it rather bad to be picked. To keep up their enhanced bloodline and make an example out of the commoners, the poor women selected were always turned into an animal-human-hybrid by the court sorceress for the princess to breed. Catherine just happened to be selected around the time the royal folk wanted a bit more spring in their step...

4. Size Matters (Giantesses, Size Differences)
Miyoko Minamori, a poor recluse, wakes up to find herself bound to a chair. However, the sight of the giant woman approaching her is a clear sign she's been far more than kidnapped. Mostly this could be several things, whether it be a dimension of giantesses that abduct women from other dimensions to be their playthings (the scenario I most gravitate towards) or simply that someone has gotten a hold of some shrinking tech.

5. Bizarre Boutique (Embarrassing Outfits, More of a one shot)
Shoko Oba is in desperate need of a better job. However, she'll regret not reading the contract of the clothing store she got hired at. Especially when employees are required to model the strange outfits upon the customers' request...

6. Aggressive A.I. (Gynoids, Role Reversal, Possible Transformations and Embarrassing Outfits, Master/Slave)
Mina Miyazaki woke up one day to find a large and strange package in front of her apartment. After cautiously hoping it wasn't some sort of bomb for a good 20 minutes, she eventually brought it inside. Upon opening it, she was surprised to find one of the latest models of maid gynoids. As she turned it on, the dorky damsel had no idea how the A.I. in the model was a rampant one that got herself shipped out of the factory. Not to mention, apparently the scientists thought nothing was wrong in allowing the robot to manipulate atoms for precise cleaning.....

7. The Show Must Go On (Modern Day, Transformations, Bondage, Other Weird Stuff)
Kana Shinomiya is down on her luck and about to lose her apartment if she doesn't find a second or better source income with her coding job. She's been desperate enough to try to apply to numerous things. As a result though, she's down to the last interview on her list after numerous rejections....a magician's assistant at a nearby lounge. The poor recluse read in her email that her interview for the job would be by being last-minute replacement in the show. The bumbling web designer has no idea of the risque club she'll be entertaining....and the magical prowess of the woman hiring her....

8. (Quoted/Inspired by a plot from the user Jessica with her permission) Hospital of Horrors (Bondage, Rubber/Latex, Medical)
Inspired by this Lovely Picture. Kimiko Kanzaki is a simple recluse with little going for her. Hence, it's why she's utterly terrified to wake up to herself strapped to a medical table with a ball gag in her mouth. The captive cutie can only catch a glimpse of a strange rubber suit and a group of latex-clad nurses before she yelps upon feeling the prick of a needle in her arm to knock her back out. I'm mostly looking to brainstorm what will happen once she's put in the latex casing and what the hospital has in store for her.   

9. In Rps Based in Japan, Visual Novels Play You (Strange Harem. Body Control, Reality Warping, Possible Transformations)
Kanako Minamori has just completed the latest yuri-tastic visual novel, "Beautiful You: A Yuri Life", a cheesy harem game set around a woman in her mid-twenties (just like Kanako) finding love. While the protagonist of the game is someone with the basic courage to go outside, the humble web designer rarely leaves her apartment. Nonetheless, she's just about to go sleep after grinding through the routes of the game.....but then everything goes dark as a lightning bolt strikes her home.

Hence, she finds it rather weird as she finds herself in a house of one of the love interests of the game. Much less the fact that she can't get up from the chair she woke up in and all the romantic leads at staring at her from other seats around the table. She's quick to learn that whatever the lightning had caused the main npcs to gain sentience. Not only that, but they agreed to share her on a daily schedule.....and they've all gotten quite good at "console commands"....

10. Mommy Knows Best (MILF, Incest, Futa (possible), Embarrassing outfits and rules, Lactation, Diaper Play (optional))
Sakurako Iwatani has unfortunately hit a rough patch and is forced to move back in with her mom since her web design gigs are at a surprising low and she can't afford her apartment. However, while the dorky damsel might have gone on her merry way when finally moving out, her mom, Kaoru, certainly had a far different reaction to empty nest syndrome. While Sakurako cooped up with her hobbies, her mom cooped up over the years with how much she needed her cute and curvy daughter to care for and do "totally family stuff" with. The doomed nerd needs some help as she knocks on that door, it's certainly not the extent Kaoru wants to give her....

11. Experimentin' for Money, Dicks for Free (Various TFs (futafication for sure), weird inventions and products, dub/non-con)
Harumi Sasahara is currently down on her luck in terms of money and is behind on rent. Hence, she is easily lured by a random flier to a strange lab for what seems to just being trying out products. Unfortunately, after swallowing an ominous pill and being utterly terrified by how it "fills the space between her legs", she finds that the company is testing out products and other strange sexual devices. As much as she wants to run, an ironclad contract is more binding than any sort of cage they could keep her in...

12. Futaville's "Best Friend" Comes To Town (Futas for sure, Dub-Con, Possibly transformations)
Miku Miyazaki is desperate to find a new place to live as her town seems to grow increasingly hostile by the day. Hence, upon receiving a letter about a town recruiting new residents for a massively low price, she's just desperate enough to buy into it and ignore the strangely lewd name. It's far too late by the she moves into her home and sees a pamphlet on her counter about the new rules she contractually bound to from the housing paperwork she was so frantic to sign. The primary one being that she's one of the only five females in a town full of futanari that legally have the right to "get to know her" at their whims. There's futas of all different types (models, magicians, scientists, bakers, whatever you can think of) and they all see a cute woman to help them with their urges..... (Definitely glad to add any new rules you can think to add as we go)

13. Bewitched (Possibly Futa, Bondage, Force-Feeding, Transformations, Body Control, Embarrassing Outfits, General Magical Hijinks)
Just my Halloween idea I'd still love to do despite it being out of season. :) It would mostly be a modern day fantasy where witches are known, but rare. It just so happens that my bookish recluse happens to have the (mis)fortune of catching the affection of one of them. Whether they be next door neighbors or online friends, a case of rejection or the witch simply being "less than tactful" leads to the poor woman being kidnapped for her the purposes of being her "personal soulmate".

_Pictures I'd Love To Play Opposite In General_
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 12:06:07 pm by Yukina »

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ideas Collection (Female and Futanari Characters)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 03:58:53 pm »
Bumpies. Replaced Interdimensional Wife (a plot which I am now having an awesome time with :)) with my Easter-centric idea I had in the one-shot requests section.

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 11:27:40 pm »
Bump. I edited in a new section full of pictures I'd love to play opposite against. :)

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 05:09:41 pm »
Bump. :) I added "The Show Must Go On". I also put some more pictures in my "would love to play against" section and removed "The Futaria Solution".

Edit: Also fixed some image codes. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 07:16:02 pm by Yugishogun »

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 07:17:50 am »
Bump. I added "Hospital of Horrors" (Thank you, Jessica! :) ) and some more pictures I'd love to play against.

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
Bump. Replaced images 1-6 with images that function.

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ideas Collection (Female and Futanari Characters, NSFW)
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2020, 02:17:27 pm »
Bumperino. :) I moved "In Rps Based in Japan, Visual Novels Play You" to here. I also added the "Purity Senshi Chizuru" plot and added a bunch of more pics.

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 12:53:44 pm »
Bump. :) I added the plot "Experimentin' for Money, Dicks for Free".

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 11:04:45 am »
Bump. :) I replaced #10 with "Mommy Knows Best" and added "Futaville's "Best Friend" Comes To Town".

• Liege
  • Addict
  • Gunpla is freedom!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2020, 12:06:51 pm »
Bump. :) I added "Bewitched" to the list.