You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 23, 2020, 05:29:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 2 - *Spice* of Life! [Dub & Non Con, Bon, Coercion, Etc.]  (Read 261 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• World-Building Enthusiast, Dramatic Smut and Plot Weaver, Friend to All; Doors Always Open
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I roleplay with new members, too! Hit me up!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
2 - *Spice* of Life! [Dub & Non Con, Bon, Coercion, Etc.]
« on: January 26, 2020, 10:53:23 PM »
Slice of life is... eh. Just too tame for my tastes. I prefer my own 'spice' of life, instead.  ;)

This request thread is a specialized one for ideas that may be set in the modern world with the type of dynamics that I find more appealing. I updated my O/O thread, so I recommend giving it a quick look. It's not overwhelmingly long, I assure you.  :-) I do need to update my roleplaying schedule page. But, as of right now, I am...

Available

I prefer Discord Messages but I am also fine with Private Messages on E. I can organize Discord messages a bit easier, though.

** Links **

Ons, Offs & My Personal Thoughts on Roleplaying!

My Roleplay Schedule & Projects

« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 02:51:22 AM by Dallas »

Offline DallasTopic starter

• World-Building Enthusiast, Dramatic Smut and Plot Weaver, Friend to All; Doors Always Open
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • I roleplay with new members, too! Hit me up!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: *Spice* of Life! [Dub & Non Con, Bon, Coercion, Etc.]
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 10:53:32 PM »
These can be one-shot or continous until we find an ideal ending (if we want one). No need to feel intimidated or underwhelmed by some of these. They can be as deep or simple as we want them to be. Though, I might try to build around for my partners. Sort of a hidden CYOA style, without making it too obvious. I like to try to write in ways that people have options and choices, in case being caught in moments of uncertainty. These requests will likely have some considerable flexibility to them, so that partners can include their own personal wants and needs.

Remember though, that I might have a general direction that I want to take in some of these. We can always talk about what we want out of a scenario and go from there. I can bend pretty far for my partners if they do a bit of the same for me.  :-)

Desire: Emerald Seats of Power
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Setting: Modern
General Content: Quid quo pro Sexual Harassment, Coercion/Blackmail, Bondage, Dub Con, Interracial
Optional Content: Non Con, Bimboification, Mixed romances
Inspirations: Original

Hard-working, if a bit naive. Eager to climb up the ladder in the business world, she's at the start of a long road. Attention was nothing new to her, she was a knockout, afterall. But this road in the western world will be a tough one. All eyes are on her, and it seems like everyone wants her and will do anything to get it. Her bosses, her co-workers, even friends of her roommate for all she knew. It would seem impossible to tell which men were genuine and which weren't. Even worse, she may even end up wondering if she fancies the ambitious ones catching her in a snare as opposed to those that may care about her interests. It is said that those who sit on emerald seats of power get what they want. The ones that have the money get to make the rules and decide what they own. Will she be the possession of one?

The model is Vietnamese (?) if I'm not mistaken. While I'm pretty taken with this picture, I don't mind a swap if the partner prefers something else. This is going to be difficult to explain. I want some sense of struggle going on with her, a sense of desperate powerlessness at first. If the partner wants to try to mold her through these moments with conflicted feelings, I wouldn't mind at all. I have no idea what fate I want to befall her, so that I think would be played by ear between us. Just sort of figure out whether we want a good ending or a... messed up "good" ending for her, or something. I do have several scenes and 'hurdles' for her to overcome, though. So you might say that I have a general direction in mind. I'm already planning some characters for her; a couple of bosses (she might work two jobs or just one), co-workers, a roommate and perhaps one-time moments with people at a club/bar or something. Still trying to be as flexible as I can for this one, though.

Anything to Please a Gaijin
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Setting: Modern
General Content: Some D/s, Bondage, Consensual, Dub Con, Arranged Betting/Gambling
Optional Content: Non Con
Inspirations: Original.

She's just about as guilty as the others that might fetishize this model from Japan. A bit of a forbidden 'passion fruit'. America might be more chaotic (and exciting) than she imagined. It might even be a good thing, too. The plane ride took forever.

Keeping this very open, as I don't want to wall a partner in too much with this one. This can be played from the hip or planned with discussion. This can even start as early as she arrives in the states at her hotel room. It's going to be a bit up to the partner to decide what is too much and too little. I wouldn't say that this is 'light' but it isn't exactly as 'dark' as my other thread requests. A bit of crazy fun with a Japanese female lead, and perhaps some cultural insight blended with her character. Why she left Japan, what she later misses about it, what annoyed her about her home country... etc. How she feels about any American friends that she meets, etc. I kinda wanna see where the partner in question wants to pick this up and kick around before I just set things in stone.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:58:11 PM by Dallas »