Learning More Than Just English [VAN]

Started by FM, February 28, 2009, 09:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FM

This is an idea I've been thinking of for a while, and pretty soon I might add more ideas to the thread, and change the title.  The names in the story can be changed on request, and in the case of my character, I might change the name to something that's more aesthetically pleasing to me.  Also - I know no Russian in real life, so any scene where Mikah speaks Russian will be "fade to black," same with Sun-hee with Korean.

Learning More Than Just English [VAN]

Sun-hee Jung is a senior at Paul High School, in Gravel, a town with a population of around ten-thousand.  Sun's parents both immigrated to America in the late 1980s, and met in the small town.  They both converted to Christianity at a young age, and they prevent their daughter from having boyfriends or dressing too "provocatively."  When Sun starts the senior year, she develops a slight, innocent crush on her English teacher, twenty-five year old Mikah Kras.

Mikah changed his name at a young age, shortening it from Mikhail Krasnayov.  His grandparents emigrated from Russia, and despite having no accent, he is bi-lingual, knowing both English and Russian.  He went to Paul High School as a teenager, and back then he was an antisocial, awkward person - he still is, and he relates well to some of the less social students.

Sun's slight crush on her teacher grows.  Eventually they start up a romantic relationship.  How though, is up in the air - I'm willing to bang out details with whoever chooses to play as the girl.

What I'd Like

I'm not a picky little prick, but I do have some basic preferences for writing.  In addition to these, if you can, I must ask that you PM me if you cannot post for some reason.  Otherwise I'll probably assume you gave up on the RP.

• Good grammar and spelling.
  • At least a paragraph in every post.  If there's a reason, IE action, a shorter post is perfectly acceptable.
  • Detail.

My ons/offs are in my Elluiki page.  They're pretty vauge.

PM Me If Interested