You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:04:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Learning More Than Just English [VAN]  (Read 434 times)

Offline FMTopic starter

Learning More Than Just English [VAN]
« on: February 28, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »
This is an idea I've been thinking of for a while, and pretty soon I might add more ideas to the thread, and change the title.  The names in the story can be changed on request, and in the case of my character, I might change the name to something that's more aesthetically pleasing to me.  Also - I know no Russian in real life, so any scene where Mikah speaks Russian will be "fade to black," same with Sun-hee with Korean.

Learning More Than Just English [VAN]

Sun-hee Jung is a senior at Paul High School, in Gravel, a town with a population of around ten-thousand.  Sun's parents both immigrated to America in the late 1980s, and met in the small town.  They both converted to Christianity at a young age, and they prevent their daughter from having boyfriends or dressing too "provocatively."  When Sun starts the senior year, she develops a slight, innocent crush on her English teacher, twenty-five year old Mikah Kras.

Mikah changed his name at a young age, shortening it from Mikhail Krasnayov.  His grandparents emigrated from Russia, and despite having no accent, he is bi-lingual, knowing both English and Russian.  He went to Paul High School as a teenager, and back then he was an antisocial, awkward person - he still is, and he relates well to some of the less social students.

Sun's slight crush on her teacher grows.  Eventually they start up a romantic relationship.  How though, is up in the air - I'm willing to bang out details with whoever chooses to play as the girl.

What I'd Like

I'm not a picky little prick, but I do have some basic preferences for writing.  In addition to these, if you can, I must ask that you PM me if you cannot post for some reason.  Otherwise I'll probably assume you gave up on the RP.
  • Good grammar and spelling.
  • At least a paragraph in every post.  If there's a reason, IE action, a shorter post is perfectly acceptable.
  • Detail.

My ons/offs are in my Elluiki page.  They're pretty vauge.

PM Me If Interested
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 09:36:09 PM by FallenMorgan »