Looking for a GM for a One on One Extreme RP

Started by ragarth, January 14, 2020, 08:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragarth

I'm looking for someone to play 'the world' in a setting that my character is trying to overcome. This could be anything from being lost in the woods pursued by horny wolves, getting locked in a haunted asylum, or an adventurer in a hellmouth trying to save the world.

I'm not interested in gore, scat, or death, but I'd encourage the GM of this expose` to use more extreme kinks like medical horror, bestiality, tentacles, rape, incest, and possibly mild body horror like accelerated pregnancy (not even necessarily human pregnancy).

My character for this would be female. Once we decide on specific limits and a setting I can flesh her out further.

I would like to use some kind of super-light system for this to decide if she escapes a scene or not. Something like... when she contests what's happening (struggling to break free from the tentacles) I roll a 1d100. The GM (you) decides if I roll high enough to escape based on my solution to the problem and how well I describe it. The better the roll the better the success.

An example of this would be:

"Mary gasps as the tentacle latches onto her wrist. With a scream she pulls at that oily grasp, putting the weight of her body into it." [34]

You would decide if that description would be enough to succeed with a roll of 34.

If I use a more creative solution like, "Mary grabs the oil lamp, breaking it over the tentacle as she screams." That'd be more likely to succeed on a 34.

Of course if you, my potential tormentor, has a better idea for a super simple way of mechanically assessing success, I'm all ears!