You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 12:37:36 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: NSFW Bestiality Mpreg BxB  (Read 326 times)

Offline ModernRevolutionTopic starter

NSFW Bestiality Mpreg BxB
« on: January 14, 2020, 05:45:31 pm »
Looking for a literate partner for a NSFW roleplay

Can be fandom characters or original characters

Fandom characters I play: Harry Potter, Danny Phantom/Fenton, Edward Elric, Jeremy Heere (Be More Chill)

Fandom characters I'm looking for: Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Newt Scamander, Vlad Masters, Dash Baxter, Roy Mustang, the Squip, Michael Mell

For ocs, looking for a cis male that can be dominant, loving, not to muscular or hairy, fairly tall and handsome with developed personality

This is basically going to be a fuck farm. My character and yours will be in a relationship, living out on a magical creature reserve with the goal of helping out local and endangered wildlife through human pregnancy with them. Can include non magical creatures as well. My character will be interested with both sets of sexual organs that have been magically altered to be able to enable him to get pregnant from the animals.

You would be playing most of the creatures, but I am more than willing to play creatures (as well as if your character wants to get in on the action) and supporting characters.

Possible Kinks
Mpreg
Bestiality
Knotting
Cum inflation
Rough sex
Possible small breasts
Possible oviposition
Breeding kink
Large insertion
Double/triple penetration
Cervix penetration/abuse
More!

Please be literate to advanced literate with good grammar. I like details! Also please know about animal breeding, though this will include magical creatures as well (dragons, hippogriffs, unicorns, etc) so we can do more outlandish things with them

I'm open to rping here through pm, on Facebook messenger and on Google docs