You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 17, 2021, 12:21:27 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Searching for Fantasy genre partner (F x M)  (Read 382 times)

Offline CanderbreadCookie7891Topic starter

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Searching for Fantasy genre partner (F x M)
« on: January 12, 2020, 07:23:05 pm »
Hi, I’m searching for someone to roleplay in the fantasy genre. I’m open to ideas, but if there are none, here‘s one that I’ve set aside in case inspiration falls short.

: A world where people have magic, each person’s magic either falling into the category of Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Light, or dark... Each element is a kingdom, and people from different kingdoms are not allowed to mate or have relationships because their offspring are a powerful mix of both elements and are a risk to the natural order. Tell the story of a forbidden love between two people from different kingdoms. Bonus: A king/ or queen/princess of opposite kingdoms fall in love.

Comment or pm me if you’re interested! As far as sexual factors, I’m open to suggestions or kinks! Or, if you’d prefer to partake without any sexuality, that’s alright as well. Let me know!