You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 28, 2020, 11:12:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"If I Loved You"
Congratulations "Wistful Dream & Daeva" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: What They Did to Us  (Read 196 times)

Offline KariAteRachelTopic starter

What They Did to Us
« on: January 03, 2020, 10:26:23 PM »
The year was 2045, and the government had been using children as test subjects, turning them into bioweapons; humans with powers created for acts of war. Originally called Project Asger, children were taken from birth, or mothers were stolen and they were experimented on to create children who could be used to destroy cities, or hack into any computer, or to kill off crops, etc. However, the project failed when the public found out about the children, and most of the children were locked away, or "disposed of" to prevent causing harm. Or so the public thought...

20 years later, the children have grown, and live amongst the rest of the society, hidden in plain sight for when they are needed in the next war. However, tensions are rising. Those remaining are angry, wanting to rebel. The government has made their lives hell and they do not want to cause death and destruction to innocents.

This is the plot of a story I have been writing. My character, and the main character of the story is Mai Larson, a young woman who is a living nuclear weapon. She lives in constant paranoia, and is closely watched by the military.

Your character can be anything you want: Mai's best friend who is another experiment, a member of the rebellion coming to recruit her, a love interest, a government official trying to control her, whatever you want. I am open to suggestions and ideas. I would like to really play around with my character and get more ideas for my story.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 09:33:00 PM by KariAteRachel »

Offline Sisngood

Re: What They Did to Us
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 10:12:44 AM »
This is a very interesting concept! One that I would very much like to be a part of if you don't mind. The character that I'm brainstorming would be an elemental. I'm not exactly sure what the scale of powers would be, so she would either have control over one element or two. She would also have the power to become the element if she could ever get rid of her controlling device. If you like this idea, I'll post a character sheet up here relatively soon.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 01:10:52 PM »
I’m down! What would you think our characters’ relation would be? My character is kind of kept by the military, so she doesn’t have the freedom to meet people often?

Offline Sisngood

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 02:54:08 PM »
What about my character is someone who has some trouble staying in a solid state? Like perhaps she has even been in a ghost-like state for years. I would say that she would have no idea who she even is at this point because she was taken from her parents so young. So maybe she's been that quiet little voice in the wind for your character for a while. Maybe she latched onto your character for whatever reason.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 08:16:27 PM »
Oooh! Hold on! Do the role play I wanted to do is set after the project was shut down, but what about we do it while the project is still happening? Like, that could give them a chance to meet, and give you freedom to write your character however you want.

Offline Sisngood

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 11:01:51 PM »
We could still have the project shut down, but do a flashback where they came across each other and she latched onto her.

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 09:26:50 AM »
Oof. She got denied. NEXT