You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:42:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: It's been a while...  (Read 545 times)

Offline HaylieTopic starter

It's been a while...
« on: February 28, 2009, 02:33:22 AM »
Ok, so it's been a while since i've started a game and have been feeling the need to start one up.

I do mostly Modern day role play however i also like to dabble in the medieval / fantasy world as well.

I have plenty of ideas however i don't really want to try going an listing them all here. So after looking over my ons and offs and think it's a good fit please contact me on msn or send me a pm here on the forums.

-Haylie

Offline shilolover

Re: It's been a while...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »
Hello Haylie.  Im new around here, and been kind of floating around trying to decide what i wanted to do.  Ive started a couple of times to put something in here, but not wanting to get into something I have no idea about, (and there's alot of things like that, I've been figuring to do something rather simple, and vanilla (not meaning im not into more intense play) but dont want to be too shy and retiring.  This sounds like maybe it might be a good place for me to start, if youre amenable to it.  Im still kind of unclear about all the whats and hows, and who's in here, but give me a yell if you're interested, and i'm your huckleberry.  Hugs, kisses, caresses, and a few errant gropes just because.  Ciao, Bella.

Offline seeker619

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »
I think I would make a good fit considering your ons and offs.  Email me or pm me if interested and we can discuss specifics.  I have three postings on the one on one rp wanted forum so if you like you can look them over.  Thanks.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Offline seeker619

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
Hi

Your ons and offs turn me on.  pm or email me and hopefully we can work out some details.