Help Finding a Website [Resolved]

Started by Inkidu, December 31, 2019, 05:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

So many many moons ago on this website in a thread about building computers (somewhere) someone posted a really helpful link that basically led to this website that let you plug in all the variables and budget you wanted and would spit out a list of parts, websites from which to obtain those parts, and even what you could get after rebate and stuff, but I can't find it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or has the link saved?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Google

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Inkidu

Quote from: Google on December 31, 2019, 05:30:27 AM
Sounds like it might be newegg
Nope, it's not, it would take your results and Newegg was one of the websites, but if Tiger Direct or Amazon or whatever had it cheaper they would throw that in there.

If I'm remembering correctly it was much more focused than Newegg's tool. It would use the best parts per budgetary constraints and all the parts were supposed to work. Whenever I do Newegg I get flooded with parts.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Vekseid