You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:27:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Nice Little Craving...  (Read 523 times)

Offline LadyDiscordTopic starter

A Nice Little Craving...
« on: February 27, 2009, 06:01:16 PM »
I'm craving a little fantasy...a world entirely made up by me and my partner...races include

The Troll Kingís Treasure

In a world ruled by nature one tyrant known as the troll king has plagued a great many  wars on mankind. His armies sweeping over  villages and small towns like a black plague. A Troop squad of his goblin army comes across a caravan of a rich merchant. They attack the merchant taking itís women and killing the men. Taking gold and jewels they come across another fascinating treasure tied by gold chains is a woman, slumbering. When they are unable to wake her they take her to their king. She is a treasure..treasure of man.

Images by Louis Royo
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 05:31:18 PM by LadyDiscord »

Offline PeacethatPowerbrings

Re: A Nice Little Craving...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 06:15:58 PM »
I'd love to do another Lycan character, I enjoy them for some reason. I'd do Lycan/Human, or Vampire/Lycan. You can PM me if you want to flesh it out, I'd probably go for the first character and setting, only because a Lycan character idea for that one jumped to mind right away.

Offline LadyDiscordTopic starter

Re: A Nice Little Craving...[Plots]
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
 :-* A little tit and a little tat.