You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 02:42:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female looking for male roleplay partners (romantic/sexual roleplay)  (Read 322 times)

Offline RoseT7408Topic starter

Hey guys! I'm looking for someone who can do like a romantic but sexual roleplay with me. It can be either long term or short term, and I want it to be based in reality. I just got out of a fantasy-related roleplay so I would like to roleplay with human characters only. My character is going to be a human heterosexual female, and I'd like if my partner is playing a male character, any sexuality other than gay, seeing as it would be a romantic and sexual roleplay between them. The setting and/or character description can be discussed and is flexible, so inbox me and we can work it out!
Also, I would prefer to roleplay on Discord, so please don't forget to mention your Discord, or just add me on mine directly to talk! My discord is @Tsubakiā„🌸#3378 (copy and paste it to search for me, and I should show up!)
Hope to find someone who works out!