You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 05:43:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP 1x1 FXM Request: Star Wars [ Looking for Kylo Ren ]  (Read 210 times)

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

• Horror Show
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • ...and he'll do awful things to you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
RP 1x1 FXM Request: Star Wars [ Looking for Kylo Ren ]
« on: December 23, 2019, 02:24:49 AM »
I am not going to list any spoilers in this thread because I respect people who haven’t gotten to see the last episode yet. Some of my best role plays throughout the year have been Star Wars. Honestly it's how I started role playing when I was a younger teen. I was apart of a few public Star Wars forums. Then I’ve had the pleasure of having a wonderful lady on here playing Kylo Ren justice for me. I would love a few more games of getting different plots and universes with him.

I can play Rey and I also have an OC who is similar to Rey but her name is Kara. I can make it taboo or non taboo. So there is a lot of possibilities and I am open if anyone else has any Star War itches, just throw it at me.

I got quite a few request last time, Star Wars is popular. When you message me I will send you a more in depth request thread with my likes and rules and I do have samples of my writing.

I leave you all with this bad ass Star Wars remix……