Birdy's Search (F/f, f/m)

Started by Achilles, December 21, 2019, 01:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Achilles

Howdy, I wanna keep this introduction short, sweet, and simple! Feel free to call me Vik or Bird (a fond nickname handed to me by friends)! I’ve been a roleplayer for roughly around 5 years now, and I've enjoyed it greatly. I write female characters!

Here’s a couple things I would enjoy seeing from you! :

➳ Communication. When plotting, I just see it as a blueprint; it's an outline for important plot points, but nothing is set in stone. We can work around things and if we hit a road block, we can change direction. I'm flexible. I'd also like if potential partners are somewhat friendly! I've met some really sweet people roleplaying.

➳ I'm not gonna go ape-shit if I'm ghosted, it happens. My rule of thumb is: if a roleplay has gone untouched for longer than 2 months, and I haven't heard anything back from you in OOC, I'll consider it dead.

➳ 3rd person, past tense.

➳ 500-1000 words are my usual posting range, but sometimes they can be longer or shorter depending on the scene. In cases of quick dialogue and exchanges I can understand a shorter post. Quality over quantity.

➳ Character sheets from me are usually written, but I don't mind providing a face claim. Do as you please for yours!

➳ Patience! I ask for this, kindly. It's been a while since I've had a consistent partner so i'm stepping back into this tentatively. I try to post at the very minimum weekly, but when I'm having fun and am able to I like a good rapid-fire.

➳ 70/30 smut, plot ratio. I lean towards switches for the most part, no matter what gender is being written. However, I don't care to take lead or follow, just depends on the mood of the scene (if you're someone who deeply cares about a strict sub/dom dynamic, I might not be the one)!

! Don’t sweat anything, have fun. C: !

Genres that kick butt:

Horror
Supernatural/paranormal
Dark fantasy
Romance
Dystopian worlds

Plot Junk Yard:

Blackberry Tongue
| Southern gothic, childhood friends, horror, and witches|
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Always elbow to elbow during sermons, A and B have been involved with the church since they were in diapers. Their lives up until young adulthood have been menial, dull, and uninteresting. After they graduate high-school, A begins to swivel off the pre-planned path laid out before them but their parents. The changes are slow, but noticeable, starting with the empty seat on Sunday morning. The circles beneath their eyes began to darken, and they always seemed distant in conversation. It's when strange occurrences begin to happen in town and people begin to bleed that B forces out the truth.

A's different, and they aren't a friend anymore.

Heat Wave
|French vampires (heck yeah), horror, these folks don't have glittery skin|
An old french cottage remained nestled in the flat plains of rural France, hidden by tall grass and consumed in moss. A and B are on a whirlwind road-trip through Europe when they stumble across it. They find the building to be barren of life, seemingly abandoned. It's with great reluctance and limited choices that they decide to settle in for the night, but when they fall asleep, the temperature outside rises. After a feverish sleepless night, they walk to the closest community, flat out of luck and desperately in need of a ride through. It's with dawning horror that they realize the people living there aren't what they seem.

Pick your Hill to Die On
|Slight dystopia, politics, survival|
A select number of people awaken in an unfamiliar place, cut off from the rest of society, and strangers to each other. Government officials receive an approval for a social experiment, generating randomized social security numbers like a lottery for selection. They are to form a hierarchy by their standards, as well as construct laws for themselves to obey. Panic would quickly morph into tension, tension into misdirected anger. Sides are formed. On one side tempers an obedience for structure and desire for unification. While on the other rapidly collapses into anarchy. A and B are the respective leaders of either side and upon meeting immediately clash heads.

They will be forced to see eye to eye or risk further destruction and harm to each side.

Pairings:

Criminal psychiatrist/criminal
Villain/Villain (yes, superpower friendly!)
Widowed/Newly betrothed--naive to the fact this widow has been slipping arsenic in countless drinks
Monster/human
Elf/human
Police operator/serial killer

Canon Goodies:
Kylo/Rey
Skyrim Oc's (I'm a Skyrim lore hound)
Hannibal the TV show

Concepts that I'd love to develop on:

- Villains. Characters who are mutually evil, or morally ambiguous. Thinking something along the lines of Harley Quinn and the Joker: a toxic dynamic with heavy amounts of codependency. Whether that be one sided or not can be discussed. I’m down to outline a plot for this, but this is the general idea of what I’m currently pining for.

- Corruption. Man, give me a story where one of the characters is slowly manipulated throughout the story to the point they’ve got blood on their hands and don’t understand how it came to that. Rivals would work best for this, I feel. Perhaps there’s a character dabbling in dark magic or demonology and they attract something dark, conniving, and destructive.

- Unfortunate soulmates, either one character is a registered nurse or officer and the other is a convicted killer. The idea that since birth, you see in black in white, but when you meet your soulmate you see colors.

! If none of this floats your boat, and if you're interested in potentially writing, I'm always happy to hear other plot bunnies and go from there !

Achilles

Achilles

Bump: trying again. Have been constantly busy in the past every time I try to get back into RP. I miss writing, sob.