The Krampus [M lf F, Bon, Fantasy]

Started by TheVillain, December 15, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

In the old stories, Santa Claus wasn't the only one who went out on his rounds in the Christmas Season. Santa's counterpart was a goat-demon known as "The Krampus", a sort of Anti-Santa. Simply put, where Kris Kringle gave toys and cheer to the Good and Virtuous Children over the Christmas Season the Krampus's job was to instead to Punish the Wicked and the Naughty Children. Usually by travelling out in the three weeks before Christmas finding naughty children and beating them with magic birch branches. Sometimes even drowning them in nearby rivers, eating their flesh, and dragging their souls straight to Hell depending on how Wicked they had truly been.

Something else the legends say about the Krumpus is that while Santa Claus is a happily married man, the Krampus is described as a wild and lecherous creature who over the course of a single Christmas Season will have many lovers. You could almost say that the Krampus has two jobs - to punish Children who've been Naughty, and to Reward Beautiful Women who've been Nice but wanted to be Oh-So-Naughty...

Quote from: Info
Hello,
Kind if an Idea I have floating around in my head. This is a setting that -
-Santa and the Krampus are real.
-While Krampus's official job over the Holiday season is to punish Bad children, he's also very horny and unofficially he also Rewards grown-up women who've been Nice but whose deepest Christmas wish involves Naughty things like kinky sex and bondage.
-Most of Santa's Elves aren't actually Elves at all, but the semi-immortal half-demon offspring of Krampus and mortal women given a home.

Possible Plots:
-One Shot: YC is a woman that either (A) is so Beautiful but was also so Naughty that Krampus decided to bend some of his rules to punish her too or (B) was Nice, but whose deepest Christmas wish is to be tied up, spanked, and fucked hard by someone with a big tongue and a bigger cock. Very Naughty.
-Beginning the same way as the one shot, she discovers later though that she's pregnant from that night. Surprisingly the Krampus then returns to try to convince her to bring the baby to term, then give it to him and pretend it was stillborn. A shocking proposal, but he offers to be very persuasive.
-YC is a special kind of woman, one that will this year be rewarded by the Krampus with nights of passionate, kinky sex for her third year in a row. This time though he includes a special offer. One that if accepted could keep her young and beautiful forever - as one of his brides.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.