Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whiteflame

Rule they have here, i guess, and Lolli yours hasn't advanced the last couple of posts either, I was wanting to watch the metamorphosis!

Lolli

It was, but I noticed it stopped too.
They're just picking on me now, the forum fairies. :[
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

whiteflame

Have to find the rule on the counter, but went off topic and made a post, counter advanced. Wahooo

Fancy Lala

Well everyone I must leave for abit...well maybe an hour or so not sure. *giggles* I'll talk with you all later! *hugs everyone, pounces on Snow* Bye Yuki-chan, see you soon!! *kisses his nose*
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and leaves the special boxes and coats Snow's pillows in brownies*

Have a good one, everybody.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

whiteflame

Good morning MzNurse, have time to share a cup of coffee, black no additives.
*Like James Bonds "Shaken not stirred"*

saberblue

Quote from: whiteflame on March 02, 2009, 07:45:53 PM
*With the help of C3PO, drags in Snow a real chew Toy*

Meats dried off, but should keep ya busy awhile anyway!!!

To quote the immortal Erik Lensherr, (the Ian McKellan version!)...You, whiteflame, are a god among insects.  And don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. XD

The krayt dragon skelly just made my day. ^^  And, probably, the Ewoks' day as well.  FINALLY Snow has a distraction...

All the same...hmm...methinks some of my Ewoks are missing...
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 02, 2009, 08:53:44 PM
-rushes Ewok back in- Took him? Me? No! He was wandering alone and I...found him. Yes. He's back now.
-runs away-

Oh, well, phew!  That's alright then.  And here, I was worried that someone was forcing my Ewoks into harsh, grueling, and web-related labor!  *pauses, re-reads a few previous posts*

...waitaminnit...XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

whiteflame

Morning Saberblue how goes it this fine morning.

saberblue

It goes well. ^^  Very well, in fact. *sips tea in the Ewok-built fancy shack*  And what of you, good sir?  How goes the battle?

whiteflame

Things are going very well, and which battle do you talking about?

saberblue

Hopefully not the Battle of Endor...*removes helmet, pauses for moment of silence*  We lost a lot of good people out there...*sniff*

Bloody Ewoks and their catapults...*gets dirty look from the little fuzzies* Well, it's true!

Anyway...just got back from class.  Off to work I go.  Blargh.  A scout's work is NEVER done...

*whizzes off on speeder bike*

snow

~waves good bye~ thanks fro stopin by
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

Have a great day at work!
*Stands feeling like Jed Clampet, of the Beverly Hillbillies, as he watches Sabreblue whizz by*

Some day I'm gona have to have a long talk with that boy!  ;)

Didn't see ya Snow, you are getting good at sneaking!

snow

i half to with those zombie leprechaun squirrels around ~looks over his shoulder~ the little buggers

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

whiteflame

Do these Zombie leprechaun squirrels by chance drop little nuggets of gold, it so I'll help ya chase em!

snow

they drop dead bodies *looks at him like its com-in knowledge* hold on a second *snow curls in to a ball and explodes in to smoke, filling the room and clouding vision, a wind comes from no were and blows the smoke away, reveling a slender man with long black hair down to his but, in a red cloak with the sleeves cut off, skin covered in Celtic runs from head to tow in one big tattoo, he pops his neck as he speaks* "that's better, paws git in the way of a lot of things" he sniffs as be grabs a browny and gulps it down in one bight

whiteflame

Quote from: snow on March 03, 2009, 10:00:33 AM
they drop dead bodies *looks at him like its com-in knowledge* hold on a second *snow curls in to a ball and explodes in to smoke, filling the room and clouding vision, a wind comes from no were and blows the smoke away, reveling a slender man with long black hair down to his but, in a red cloak with the sleeves cut off, skin covered in Celtic runs from head to tow in one big tattoo, he pops his neck as he speaks* "that's better, paws git in the way of a lot of things" he sniffs as be grabs a browny and gulps it down in one bight

This is different, druid? is... OK

* Backs up slowly, trying to make sense out of what he just witnessed, doesn't feel true evil, remembers how Snow was so playful, a little mischievous but good.  Wants a little distance to study the slender man.  Hey likes brownies can't be all bad*

Hell..o!  how are you?

snow

shape shifter boy *he tells him in a booming voice as he vanishes from the couch and reapears behind him and smacks him in the back playfully* dont call me a werewolf or ill eat cha. by the way, i got a new poem up if you want to read it, i thought it was  good *he disappears again and re appears on the couch*

whiteflame

*Hands shape shifter boy some coffee while going to read poem*

snow

*plops his feet on the table and sips some coffee*  well now I'm bored

whiteflame

Sorry your bored now, poem is really good! I need to go to work, try to check back in tonite,  Have a great day.

*Thinks, shape shifter boy, could be real interesting and useful*
*Waves bye*

snow

*waves* have a good one  *sips more cofee* and then there was one

Taymynx

~glanced in door and liked the furnishings...beautiful white pillows....not sure about inert bodies on the floor. Raises eyebrow.
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

snow

dont mined them *snow booms* pull up some grownd XD