You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 04:10:04 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wait, I got an idea! [Any x Any] (Light to Extreme) (No hard boundaries!)  (Read 1074 times)

Offline havocowskyTopic starter

Hello, welcome! This is my general roleplay ideas thread. I'll obviously add other roleplay ideas if I come up with any decent ones later on. As per usual, consult my ons and offs (which you can find in this post's signature) for more info, or just PM me if you've got an idea you wanna play that's in the range of what I like. I'm really open to modyfing scenarios or brainstorming something, so feel free!

Your own gender does not matter to me whatsoever.

Pairings I generally play are:
MxM (top or bottom, but I prefer to be the bottom in this one)
MxF
FxF
MxTg (I can be top or bottom)
TgxTg

Contact me via PM and we'll discuss the plot, I prefer talking it out before we start, establishing the details and whatnot.

I generally prefer to play-by-post AND I only narrate the story in third person, past tense, and will write with partners who do the same.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:01:37 pm by havocowsky »

Re: Wait, I got an idea! [MxM, MxF, FxF, MxTg, TgxTg]
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 05:04:32 pm »
Currently craving extreme and non-con stories, with me playing the submissive character, preferably male or transwoman.

Pairings could be anything like kindapper x victim, master x slave, guard x prisoner, etc., modern or historical realistic setting (although I'm fine with some light fantasy elements). Consult my O/O thread for more info if you are interested in brainstorming an idea.

Also craving crossdresser x crossdresser action! Could be forced fem, could be non con.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:53:47 am by havocowsky »

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 03:47:46 am »
Some ideas might need some fleshing out. Obviously everything is up to brainstorming and modifying, I'm pretty flexible.

Mayday, mayday!
"Mayday, mayday!"

Pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF
Outline: A young, inexperienced pilot encounters some weird atmospheric phenomenon, their plane gets hit by lightning and their engine dies, forcing them to land in the waters near an island, somewhere in the Bermuda triangle. At first the island seems completely deserted, but soon the pilot finds out that there are some dangerous creatures lurking the jungle in the night.
Looking for: Someone to play as another castaway, member of the military whose squad was tasked with surveying the island but was wiped out by the creatures, maybe a scientist who was part of the team that created the creatures or a member of a rescue party sent to recover the downed pilot, but ended up lost themselves.
Up to heavy brainstorming.

Supressed Runaway

"Supressed Runaway"

Pairings: FxF
Outline: A woman in her 40s, brought up in a southern USA conservative home had just ran away from her abusive husband. Her bruises still having not healed, she finds some respite in a small town bar, her temporary safehouse and place of residence being some shitty motel. She had not forgotten her desires though, that were tormenting her since her teens, through the 15+ years of the marriage she was pressured into. This person catches the eye of a younger woman, half her age, who comes from a severely different background.
Looking for: Someone who will either play the younger woman or the MILF.

Crime does pay

"Crime does pay"
Pairings: MxM, MxF, FxF, MxTG
Outline: A young, ambitious gangster trying to escalate themself through the ladder of the criminal underworld finds themself in an unlikely alliance powered by mutual feelings, be it with the head of a rival gang, an undercover cop or an extremely wealthy sponsor that could use some help with removing some competition.
Looking for: Someone to play the partner of this young blood.

Paradise (Vacation) Lost
Pairings: FxF, TGxTG
Outline:One of our characters (I can play either one) goes on a long-planned cruise around some paradise islands with her friends. Partying all the time, having promiscuous sex with other participants of the cruise, nobody has any idea about what is going to happen the next morning. She wakes up, hungover from last night's partying in a bar on one of the beaches where the cruise ship docked for the night, to sounds of fighting, automatic weapons' gunfire and explosions. Turns out her cruise ship was attacked by a band lead by a pirate queen. She tries to escape, but she and her friends get captured and taken hostage in order to be ransomed off to their families. In captivity, she manages to seduce the pirate queen herself, and even though at first she tries to sabotage her in order to break the other captives out, mutual feelings start to develop and she starts to like the brigand life of a pirate, raiding ships and island settlements and slowly becomes the queen's right hand.
Looking for: A partner, as said, I can play either character.

Currently playing this one with Emily sweet, I'm playing as the uncle so I can double up and play as the nephew with someone else!

Auntie knows best!
Pairings: MxM (both are crossdressers)
Outline:A college student gets kicked out of his apartment, he is completely broke and due to bad relations with his abusive parents his only option is moving to his uncle's house. The uncle (in his 40s) is pretty wealthy (and a crossdresser dominatrix) but his wife cheated on him and left him not so long ago. She only took valuable possesions with her, left all of her clothes and ran away abroad with a younger man. At first, the uncle makes the student work around the house for the privilege to live with him, to do stuff like cleaning, cooking, etc. It all changes, however, when the student accidentally walks in on his uncle wearing his ex's clothes, jerking off. The uncle then tells his nephew that he really should try it too to see how great of an experience it is, the student disagrees, which makes the uncle mad. He forces himself onto the nephew, at first just raping him, after that he slowly turns him into a perfect replacement for his wife, forcing him to wear feminine clothes, not allowing him to go outside, humiliating him and causing him pain. Obviously, this scenario will involve some heavy incest, non-con, pain, humiliation, drug use, toilet play, hardcore sex etc.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 09:52:00 am by havocowsky »

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 12:53:48 pm »
Edited the 'Auntie knows best!' scenario to make it more extreme.